Deaf people can set up business ?

SuperChris

Reaction score
Anyone you know deaf people can set up business ? Set up busniess is easy or hard ?

nothing in life is easy. having a business means you have something to market and you have buyers for it. it can be a service or a product or consultation. Deafness has nothing to do with businesses. Only a can do attitude and willingness to take risks and work hard.

I am about to start something next week, and I'm looking forward to it. The funny thing is, as long as I have known about Krown and its deaf-owned status, it still strikes me as odd as a dog cooking dinner or a bear teaching astronautics. I say that because I just have a hard time believing that I will be able to live up to my potential doing what I do well on my own, and get paid for it. I've been a wage earner all my adult life, working for someone else, especially kids who think they're all THAT as managers, and have wanted to die over it at times. It's just hard to believe that my potential may get realized someday. What about my Dad or my Mom's potential? Why did they have to suffer such hardship and be deprived of their potential manifestation? Will I suffer the same fate? Do I deserve the same fate no matter how hard I try? This is the S* I have to deal with in my life. Sometimes, it's hard to envision myself as standing on my own two feet rather than living on government assistance.

Let's see what next year brings. Maybe my wanderings in the shifting sands of uncertainty has drawn me nearer to more fertile grounds.

Deaf people can do anything but hear!

I hope you're right! I've been told in no uncertain terms by powers in control that it's not true.

Please take this as a rhetorical statement of exasperation at my frustration with all this.

I hope you're right! I've been told in no uncertain terms by powers in control that it's not true.

Please take this as a rhetorical statement of exasperation at my frustration with all this.

Deaf people can fly, can fight in wars and etc...

The problem is those hearing people who set up barriers for us. There are ways to do all of that but society in America is very resistant to new ideas.

It's hard but it can be done. Best to be realistic, most likely you will have to do business a little differently than most. I your business is going to be one that requires dealing and communicating with the public you will. have to realize that there are some people that are just not going to want to deal with you. Sad but true. Make sure you have thick skin and a good attitude. and you will do fine.

i have a lots of deaf runs the businesses and they are successful with their companies.

You're only limited to your imagination and business skill, the later of which can be improved with education.

There are a few people on here who own their own business and who are Deaf/deaf.

Back