deaf pc gamers

Oh yeah. I play Team Fortress 2 a lot. It's kind remind me of hybrid CSS and unreal tournament. When we will play on it?

lanapoo(ADer) AKA "[DD] goddess_poo" in steam. She's playing CSS everyday. She might invite you in her lobby room.
-------
Zeroblazer21(ADer) aka "ZeroGamer922", MYMDA2007(ADer) aka "1hero2010", and I played Left 4 Dead and L4D2 games in few months ago.
-------
Team Fortress 2 have not invite deaf ppls yet. They plays their own games as singleplayer or join strangers' group (hearing)

lanapoo(ADer) AKA "[DD] goddess_poo" in steam. She's playing CSS everyday. She might invite you in her lobby room.
-------
Zeroblazer21(ADer) aka "ZeroGamer922", MYMDA2007(ADer) aka "1hero2010", and I played Left 4 Dead and L4D2 games in few months ago.
-------
Team Fortress 2 have not invite deaf ppls yet. They plays their own games as singleplayer or join strangers' group (hearing)

I know lanapoo and I never knew she play CSS. :eek3: I will IM her.

I am thinking to buy Left 4 Dead.

-------
-------

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/capturetrj.png/
1 year ago? Wtf.

Back