Deaf parent's missing boy (found)

MsGiglz

Reaction score
I just watched noon news today and saw parent and I knew her.. she is deaf.. they didnt input in the news that Dallas' parent is deaf.. so I just want to let you know.. also about 1/2 hour later I watched the news... the breaking news came on and said that Dallas came home safe.. PTL! :)
(unknown where he went or abucted)..

Boy, 9, Missing From Minneapolis
Save It Email It Print It
(WCCO) Minneapolis A 9-year-old boy is missing from Minneapolis and police are asking for the public's help in finding the child.

Dallas Michael Labno is described as a white male with a thin build. He is about 4 feet 9 inches to 4 feet 11 inches tall, with brown hair and a fresh "buzz" haircut.

He was last seen wearing silver gray shorts with a blue or yellow baseball jersey with a silver "Baseball" patch on the front. He was also wearing red baseball socks and blue tennis shoes.

Dallas was last seen in Sibley Park near 40th and Longfellow in South Minneapolis around 8:15 Tuesday night, police said. That is near his home, which is in the 4000 block of Longfellow Avenue South.

Police said there have been reports of a vehicle driving slowly through that area in the past several days. That vehicle is described as a 1980s dark blue minivan with wood grain panels, tinted windows and no hubcaps.

Anyone with information about Dallas or the vehicle is asked to call 911 or the Minneapolis Police Department.

Deaf parent's missing boy (found)

and then.. Breaking news that Dallas came home safe..

Missing Minneapolis Boy Found
Save It Email It Print It
(WCCO) Minneapolis A 9-year-old boy who was missing from Sibley Park in Minneapolis has been found.

Police said Dallas Michael Labno turned up at his house around noon Wednesday.

The boy was not hurt, police said.

Police are investigating Labno's disappearance.

Updated .. Missing Boy found

That's wonderful, glad to hear hes safe and is at home!

Back