Deaf Nation Expo and Comic-con Convention

SilverMask3

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am doing okay, but there isn't any deaf events in Billings.:( I just do same actions by more. I go to the libary and draw some cartoons. In fact, I wish to go Deaf Nation Expo in LV and Comic-con in San Diego. There would be fun for me.

Hmm What about you?????:wiggle:

You're in Billings, Montana?

There are some deaf folks in Montana and also in North Dakota.

Start here. Montana Association of the Deaf.

Looks like there's a group in Billings. Click on Billings on the Montana map on that website, and you'll see an email address. Write to them (or write to all the email addresses if you have trouble getting a reply).

Montana Association of the Deaf

I did it

::thumbd:Yeah I did it, but there were few events. Billings had few events,too. However, they now are 'dead' to me. Sorry:( I say it, but it is fact. I dont know about North Dakota.

Last edited:
Well get booked early for comic con. it always sells out months ahead of time. I did go the Califur this summer. it was a lot of fun. also went and visited the Anime Expo at LA convention center. I missed out on Comic con as the tickets were sold out already. I am going to Rocky Mountain Fur Con next Saturday, After that my next one will probably be AnthroCon 2013, Its tough to find other Deafies interested in it but have found a couple of Furiends that know ASL now. One is going to room with me at AC 2013 and help me out around the event etc. I kinda hoping to do a small performance of Furry Sign Language. some ABC stories etc..
I have been trying to teach myself to draw but its a very slow process. Let me know if ya attend any events in the future. Hope we can meet up sometime

Just got home this morning from Deaf Expo and then Picking up kids in CA from my folks.. was lots of fun. deafinite must go to event...

Back