Deaf Nation Expo/ All Deaf Meet up November Chicago, IL.

:D Bott
yeah though the meet is close to me I don't know that I can do it due to transportation/logistics issues, so in general that makes two of us!
so we need to get some pictures from those that end up there!

Due to HFA and the past few days, I am almost certainly never going out of my comfort zone of home and family.

Hope I can still be friends here.

Of course we'll all still be friends! :wave:

What is HFA?

Botts, of course we can be friends no matter where you are. It's understandable and your business. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. :)

I second the :grouphug: <:ty: for humoring me with the hug, Bott> and the continuing sentiments from everyone:wave:

so who's going this time?

The hell with it. I am going. I am going to be bringing quite a few treats as well.

Whoever likes coffee and beer should sign up ASAP here. :shock:

One thing for sure.. I seriously hope at least 10 people show up... The amount I'm bringing should be more than plenty...

One thing for sure.. I seriously hope at least 10 people show up... The amount I'm bringing should be more than plenty...

I'll try to bring up a crew from Lafayette/Indianapolis. Maybe a friend or two will fly out from DC. Jiro representing the Big Apple, and if we could just get that damn Souggy to get his passport, we might be able to go international.

Back