Deaf, Mute Woman Gang-raped in Patna

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
Deaf, Mute Woman Gang-raped in Patna - PatnaDaily News

In a shocking incident, a Home Guard jawan and a peon deputed at an office of the Department of Social Welfare under Shastri Nagar police station in Patna on late Monday night gang-raped a deaf and mute woman who worked as a cook at the office kitchen, the police in Patna said on Wednesday.

Using only sign language, the victim narrated her harrowing experience to the authorities on Tuesday morning following which the police arrested the jawan and the peon and sent them to jail.

As reported, the woman whose name was not revealed by the police was sleeping in the kitchen of 'Apna Ghar', the government office located behind Lalit Bhawan, when she was raped by the Home Guard jawan Umakant Dubey and Badal Paswan, a peon working in the same office.

A medical test has been planned on the woman to confirm the rape allegations, the police said.

Whether deaf or not, this is just deplorable and downright terrible for 'any' woman to go through! In this case, I do hope that those who did this will have justice served and that she will (in time) eventually be able to move forward...I can just imagine how difficult and traumatic this can be for her, therefore, my thoughts and prayer will be with her.

~RR

Pass em over to me, I'll use them as bait for shark fishing, the scoundrels!

Back