deaf man seeking nice sweet lady in my area

DeafMan

Reaction score
hello
i live in alabama. i am looking for a deaf or signing lady to meet and enjoy a relationship with. i have great hopes of finding the woman for me and being in a relationship for life with a sweet caring lady.

i am in school in the middle of the state of alabama now. i am 20 years of old. this is my last year in school. but i live in the top (north east corner) of the state of alabama with my family. i have a small house i am fixing up and then i will live alone.
i am not a very tall person, i love to draw and i am shy. i am from mexico and adopted into a american family 4 years ago. i do not read lips. my main form of comunications is signing. i love dogs and cats. i am thin and like to keep in shape. personality is more important than looks. please
contact me at sock@inbox.com if you are or know a deaf or signing lady who would like to contact me. i can not view the internet alot so email me and i will email you back.

I'm a married guy and old at that so I don't fit the profile you are looking for. :lol: But I did want to welcome you to AD! :wave: Dave

hello
i live in alabama. i am looking for a deaf or signing lady to meet and enjoy a relationship with. i have great hopes of finding the woman for me and being in a relationship for life with a sweet caring lady.

i am in school in the middle of the state of alabama now. i am 20 years of old. this is my last year in school. but i live in the top (north east corner) of the state of alabama with my family. i have a small house i am fixing up and then i will live alone.
i am not a very tall person, i love to draw and i am shy. i am from mexico and adopted into a american family 4 years ago. i do not read lips. my main form of comunications is signing. i love dogs and cats. i am thin and like to keep in shape. personality is more important than looks. please
contact me at sock@inbox.com if you are or know a deaf or signing lady who would like to contact me. i can not view the internet alot so email me and i will email you back.

Welcome to AD... You are here in wrong place.. this is not the dating service.. we are here to discuss the forums either disagree or agree...
SxyPorkie

Welcome to AD... You are here in wrong place.. this is not the dating service.. we are here to discuss the forums either disagree or agree...
SxyPorkie
Welcome and Porkie has a point.. I think you can post like that here but in the Relationships, Dating and single life forum. To start a thread there go to the Forum Jump field at the bottom right and click the down arrow to select the forum. Once there click on the New Thread button. Good luck to ya!!

Welcome to AD.. I hope you will find what you are looking for.. Happy posting away.. and enjoy your stay with us.. :)

:welcome: To All Deaf DeafMan!! But its not a dating service. But ya never know what could happen I guess. Have fun making new friends and posting though. Should try places like matchmaker.com eharmony.com or try chatrooms. That's how I met my wife online back in '99:)

Back