Deaf links

karlmunch

Reaction score
I have just started this blog: http://deafcult.blogspot.com/

I am making a list of links around the deaf culture, so I would love you to help me: Which ones are the best deaf sites you know?

Well here obviously! Please don't include sites that have a purely Hearing Health perspective, such as the SHHH discussion boards site or the Hearing Exchange site.....those places have NOTHING to do with Deaf culture!

What Endy said! Plus, to what extend will you be screening these links? Since Deafdyke has started the push for who to not include, I'm asking you how selective you will be.

Endymion said:
Is that a double entendre with "deafcult" in your URL?

I wanted deafculture.blogspot.com, but that's not available, so I shortened it.

deafdyke said:
Please don't include sites that have a purely Hearing Health perspective, such as the SHHH discussion boards site or the Hearing Exchange site.....those places have NOTHING to do with Deaf culture!

Of course not!! I am against the hearing health and the reason I am making that blog is to celebrate the deaf culture online.

Endymion said:
Plus, to what extend will you be screening these links? Since Deafdyke has started the push for who to not include, I'm asking you how selective you will be

I just want to group a list of links of interest for any deaf person: associations all around the world (so when travelling you can contact them and get in touch), sign language studies (I love them, would love to learn a few ones), deaf communities online (this way we can meet deaf friends), deaf places such as the Cafe Signes in France (places that are part of our culture), etc. Whatever thing that's good for the deaf culture.

Back