Deaf Halo Clan

dreamriver

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have created a Clan for the Deaf. You can sign up there, and hopefully we will have a large amount of members whom we can all meet to play online and off line without worrying about using a HeadSet while XBOX Live.

The group name is Quietus Phantasm. You can see the Clan page here.

http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/2710/GroupHome.aspx

See you there!

you DON'T have to use the headset to play online on Xbox live...you can just enter your screen name online and then just play along with other members, without having to use voicechat...and if they try to ask you to do voice chat, just let them know that you are deaf, thats all...

How do to tell them?

I am wondering, how would you be able to tell them that you are deaf and cannot talk?

I opened this group to those who wants to be able to play without causing confusion to the hearing players, and sometimes they turn nasty because one cannot communicate with them.

The purpose of this group is to find and create a buddy list of all the deaf gamers out there that would like to play.

I am open to other ideas if there is any.

that is why there should be a video chat, which Microsoft is currently working on. :roll:

It would better if we playing Halo on our computers via multiplayer mode. I own Halo for PC but it wont playing on my computer. It kept bugging me for at least 128 MB videocard installed. I had only onboard 64 MB GPU. :tears: I'm going to finish upgrading my computer with new mobo and 128 Radeon 9800 Pro after moving to Norfolk, VA.

Back