Deaf gatherings at San Fransico ??

HippieSnow05

Reaction score
:fingersx:

Hello! My girlfriend and I are going to San Fransico together for our trip so do you know know where Deaf Gatherings are at ?

Thanks

I am not sure but my friend lives in Bay Area..I could ask him for some info. Other is Google, as well.

S.F. is so cool city to visit! I'll love to go back and visit again!!

When ya going?

:fingersx:

Hello! My girlfriend and I are going to San Fransico together for our trip so do you know know where Deaf Gatherings are at ?

Thanks

I am not sure but my friend lives in Bay Area..I could ask him for some info. Other is Google, as well.

When ya going?

Thanks for sharing the information, it could be really nice ! I really can't wait to visit S.F ! we're going to the pier 39, chinatown, maybe at castro street. Who knows what we will see there. :ty:

When ya going?

Hey, I am heidi gf sara. I want to ask you a questine. Do you live in Lake Tahoe. Cuz, these are 1 hrs away from my home in Georgetown

Hi,

No, I have been going there almost all my life to go beach. And I used to live in Reno, Nevada. Now I live in NY. :)

Hey, I am heidi gf sara. I want to ask you a questine. Do you live in Lake Tahoe. Cuz, these are 1 hrs away from my home in Georgetown

Those places sound awesome to visit!!! You'll enjoy it! I'll ask my friend..I haven't get a chance to catch my friend ha!

Thanks for sharing the information, it could be really nice ! I really can't wait to visit S.F ! we're going to the pier 39, chinatown, maybe at castro street. Who knows what we will see there. :ty:

Oh, excuse me,....backing out......I thought this was the Visitor's room at Alcatraz.:fingersx:

Those places sound awesome to visit!!! You'll enjoy it! I'll ask my friend..I haven't get a chance to catch my friend ha!

That's okay - I'm sure my girl and I will find our way with compass! haha. I bet so sure that we're gonna have fun :).

Hi, I live in the Bay Area.. quite honestly, I have never heard of any deaf gatherings but check online! :)

Hi, I live in the Bay Area.. quite honestly, I have never heard of any deaf gatherings but check online! :)

I did try research online but it seems not much in there so it kinda suprise me because you live in Bay area and you dont know any place or event for deaf social or something.

I did try research online but it seems not much in there so it kinda suprise me because you live in Bay area and you dont know any place or event for deaf social or something.

to be honest, we dont have much of any, since this area doesnt have as many of deaf people. but im sure we do have SOME things, just none that i know :cool:

to be honest, we dont have much of any, since this area doesnt have as many of deaf people. but im sure we do have SOME things, just none that i know :cool:

I understand now and one day ill find the information somehow - any fun tips that we should look for at SF ?

there are some deaf events called dcara website. try Welcome to DCARA. I live in East Bay (fremont) Have you heard about BART for Bayarearapid transit? you can search on Yahoo, Goggle and etc... Good Luck your adventure...

there are some deaf events called dcara website. try Welcome to DCARA. I live in East Bay (fremont) Have you heard about BART for Bayarearapid transit? you can search on Yahoo, Goggle and etc... Good Luck your adventure...

spainmale - thanks for sharing on transportation. My girl and I already research which to get these places. Mostly we are just curious what San Fransicoers love about that city and what we should do. We've found pretty much on delicious and reasonable prices. We've find some free attractions. So y'all thanks for helping me little bit - rest of AD members :) :deal:

Back