Deaf Gadgets

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
I like AD add more advertisement on deaf stuff. I like other stuff than deaf moble phones and TTY. Like what about a two way communcation small type keyboard if person can talk but cant hear the other person types back like a TTY but its for when youre trying to discuss things with a person while that person is with you.Thats what i like to see AD put up.I visit AD sponcers cause i need to keep up with deaf tech stuff.

Steve, people pay to advertise. If a company doesn't want to pay Alex to put there advertisement up, then Alex won't put it up. I think the ads on here are fine now.

I like AD add more advertisement on deaf stuff. I like other stuff than deaf moble phones and TTY. Like what about a two way communcation small type keyboard if person can talk but cant hear the other person types back like a TTY but its for when youre trying to discuss things with a person while that person is with you.Thats what i like to see AD put up.I visit AD sponcers cause i need to keep up with deaf tech stuff.

Hi Steve,

You got me thinking about some of our gadgets. We have a silent alarm clock that might be of interest. There is also a gsm watch phone.

There may be others as well.

I think I've seen tech things for the hearing impaired at Iwoot.com as well, there are all sorts of spy gadget devices for the hearing impaired.

Hope this helps a little.

Back