deaf friendly wireless service

ATT, if you get an iPhone, the data plan ( which is required ) is only $40 monthly. So you have unlimited texting, photo sharing, calling and free calling to other ATT members and landlines.

Location, Location, Location is the key to this suggestion. Some of us don't have good service from ATT! It is still 2G/EDGE where I live in Southern Illinois and about 25 miles from me there is a complete hole with NO service from them.

I use to think sprint cared about the deaf community and gave great prices but now they are charging 50% more then they did 2 years ago, now for a simple deaf plan data only its $44.99 plus $10 data even if you don't want data. The price use to be $29.99 with unlimited data. And get this the service is exactly the same if not less! I dont see hearing people cell phone prices increasing by 50% in 2 years. I am looking into a lawyer I dont know how far it will go but this looks to be discrimination and unfair business pricing for deaf people.
At&t and Verizon have always been higher priced although at&t use to be $29.99 a month until 3 years ago, now its off the hook pricing.

The reason Sprint increased the price is because of 4G LTE service which is new and they are trying cover cost to spread 4G LTE signal to new area. $55 a month isnt too bad for me and I rather have Sprint which I currently have now because of unlimited Data plan. I am able to use MiFi on my rooted HTC EVO and not worry about being charged extra $28 a month using Sprint Hotspot.

I am planning on going for Samsung Galaxy 3 or Galaxy 4 if it come out this summer.

Catty

b_184121.jpg

Source

TMO offers a New Value Plans only for Deaf & Hearing Impaired. It will be start launching next week or so. That's awesome!

AT&T AND Verizon can't beat this, right!?

b_184121.jpg

Source

TMO offers a New Value Plans only for Deaf & Hearing Impaired. It will be start launching next week or so. That's awesome!

AT&T AND Verizon can't beat this, right!?

T-Mobile iPhone 5 will Be available starting on April 12. Deaf plan? :dunno:

Back