Deaf Dwarf or Mignet

I'm technically a little person because I'm 4'6. From a medical classification, in order to be considered a little person, one must be under 4'9.

And, btw, the polite term is "little person". It's rude to call someone a midget.

Oh yes you are right I agree with you.

Once I was watching the show named The Maury P.....(not remember last name_) Show. The lady who is dwarf brought her story up to the show. She was not happy with the few students in school. Why???? because some student called her "Doll" and throw her into the grey trash then what happen??? They push the trash, which she was inside, downstairs in school. She fough against them for a long time. She was ok and stand on her feet. She's a dancer that all I remembered. I apolozed not remember well so that's the story that I saw on tv years ago.

I am a rubella baby, too. I am 5'3" and have small hands/feet. My sister is shorter than me. I wear size 6 shoes. Both of my sisters and my mother all wear size 8 shoes. Lot of women in my family (especially on my father's side) are short so I don't really stand out in the height department.

I first heard about small hands/feet due to rubella from Jamie Burke's website.

What's rubella?
I'm 5'1 3/4 inch tall and my hands and feet are very small my 9 years old cousin hands are bigger than mine and I wear shoes size 3 kids and 5 women and all other women in my family is 5'3 to 5'7 tall....
Maybe my mom got it when preg with me or I might got it when I was baby but family keep secret about it or didn't know anything about rubella :dunno:

i had talked to little terp on Sorenson VRS... She was so nice and cheerful.. and she signed very clearly....

Dwarf is an offensive term, too. You should know better. :nono:

I like the icon with finger wiggle you cute... yes you are right the kids call me dwarf for 5 yrs of school. I hate .t I am not *&^% dwarf!! oh well but I agree with you about it Lucia Hugs you. You made me feel better :ty::ty: for say that word is offensive smile!!

i had talked to little terp on Sorenson VRS... She was so nice and cheerful.. and she signed very clearly....

oh wow how amazing you are chatting with that's sweet of you@ I wish to meet little people who are deaf or hard of hearing. smile

What the hell are "pizza shoes"?!

:giggle::giggle: you made me laugh.. Its like a point show like ^ right front of your toes that how I learned from the show named What's not to wear. Its like a fancy show like for wedding shoes I hope you got that understand clearly...

oh wow how amazing you are chatting with that's sweet of you@ I wish to meet little people who are deaf or hard of hearing. smile

I talked to that little terp twice.. It was awesome...her face radiate ... all positive... i enjoyed talked to her... she has positive attitude that attracted me..

I talked to that little terp twice.. It was awesome...her face radiate ... all positive... i enjoyed talked to her... she has positive attitude that attracted me..

Awesome... I hate to be rude but I would ask you may I meet her from vp or what please? Where did she live in? You sound very nice gal to her too. :D

What's rubella?
I'm 5'1 3/4 inch tall and my hands and feet are very small my 9 years old cousin hands are bigger than mine and I wear shoes size 3 kids and 5 women and all other women in my family is 5'3 to 5'7 tall....
Maybe my mom got it when preg with me or I might got it when I was baby but family keep secret about it or didn't know anything about rubella :dunno:

Then read this: Growing Up Deaf - Becoming Deaf from Rubella If you was born after 1965 as I think you are in your 20's, then rubella might not be the cause of your deafness. Try CMV at: Homepage | CDC Cytomegalovirus Better yet, ask your parents.

What the hell are "pizza shoes"?!

LOL, I love the term 'Pizza' shoes ! I can see why.... part of the footprint does look like pizza with a dot below it. My own feet are wide and it is very difficult for me to find shoes that fits me. Once I had shoes that is 5F and I never heard of an F width. Boy, that was very comfortable.

Dwarf is an offensive term, too. You should know better. :nono:

That is odd. The tv program was featuring a LP couple. The lady said that midget is offensive but dwarf is not. That had me confused. I prefer LP myself to be on the safe side. I also learned that there are about 200 different type of dwarfism.

Yes I agree with you bufflo I like the word Little People because it sound nice words.

Back