deaf cop

DDU

Reaction score
anyone know that deaf cop who was killed in alaska recently? he used to be campus security at RIT before he got his job as a uniformed policeman. he was the only deaf policeman in the usa.

on duty, him and a hearng partner. google Tony Wallace.

He wasn't deaf, he was HoH according to the article. Poor guy. :(

And not the only deaf cop in the USA, either. RIP......

like most HOH he thought of himself as deaf. to be a cop he had to have some hearing of course. i remember reading his story years ago and always figured the worse thing that could happen to him was to meet an angry moose or polar bear. after all how bad could it get in Alaska? i wonder if Matt Hamill knew him since Wallace was an all american wrestler

Is it likely that he would have been screwed either way irrespective of the fact that he's HoH?

please do not hijack this post. stick with condolences to a deaf policeman

please do not hijack this post. stick with condolences to a deaf policeman

I'm not hijacking the thread. There's nothing that states or implies that this topic may only be used to offer condolences. Of course, we're going to be curious as to the causes along with any other aspects of relevance to this tragic incident. Why? Because people care.

If anything, the two most OT posts in this thread are the one I'm quoting, along with this one.

i am guessing more people didn't pick up on this cuz it is from Alaska , which is lie in another country. still seems noteworthy cuz it was a deaf cop who followed his dream, going from RIT as a security officer to alaska as a full LE officer. his being deaf had nothing t do with his being shot along with his partner. but it is a good story how a deaf guy followed his dream.

Back