Deaf African American History

jesnclar

Reaction score
Hello everybody I'm new here. I am a student studying at Catonsville Community college in their Interpreter Preperation Program. I am doing my research paper on the history of black residential schools before segregation. If you could point me in the right direction or give me feedback if you know a person who experienced this and would like to tell their experience. Online there is not a lot of information regarding this subject.

Please help me.

jesnclar

:wave: welcome to AD enjoy ur stay :D

sowwy i cannot answer that question for u :( im sure someone will answer that question or knows of where to find the information on the web -- good luck!

:wave: HI there jesnclar the person u might want to try and contact is nathiane mabury she has all the history of the african american deaf history the best way u can find out how to contact her is at CSDF ( california school for the deaf Fremont) where i last heard she's a teacher there she should have something for u from there... umm... u can go to thier websites and find out the contact addy * e mail that is* or phone nbr as well. Good luck! :)

Back