Deaf Adventists????

Tootie04

Reaction score
Hey jc any deaf from Adventist background or church?? What is it like to be a deaf adventist?? Or a deaf from an adventist back ground??

Tootie04 said:
Hey jc any deaf from Adventist background or church?? What is it like to be a deaf adventist?? Or a deaf from an adventist back ground??

I am deaf sda. Grew up in Adventist home and then got marriage to beautiful sda girl. Sda tend to study more details in the bible then the most of christains. They are strict on heath and their belief on Seventh day Sabbath.

The best way is to contine study the bible, the more you'll see what God really is. not for judging and prejuice others etc... many of people didn't went through long study, that's why it made confuses and isn't being honest based on what bible teachs. Hope you contine to stay in God's way. That's the most important for your soul.

God bless. :)

I grew up assembly of God which is Pentcostal. Really myself I believe the bible more important than what kind of churches you go to since there are too many religion easily be lead into wrong directions since not all pastors do follow the bible some of pastors do twist the stories that is why it is better to study yourself with God's help. Sometimes it is good to have bible studies with others to see what their opionions are.

Back