Deaf 34/M/OK seeking for a chance

Soonersseth

Reaction score
Howdy I've been seeking via the web for a place where deaf singles could just chat. I've been single for awhile now and decided to pick up on the dating life.

Good Morning,how has been your night?im shanna from Oklahoma.it been my pleasure to your matches,if you don't mind I will like to know you more better.well I don't like to stay long on here or on social Network,I only come on here to see my inbox.if you don't mind if we can text,talk on phone and maybe share picture if that's going to be enough for us here is my contact you are free to text me anytime.I will be expecting your respond or text me ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1401595063.383248.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe we ain't a dating site....check out DSC (Deaf Singles Connection)....

Soonersseth been here for pretty long time. He just knew on take the risk. :)

Oh lawdy....

Face-Palm.jpg

Howdy I've been seeking via the web for a place where deaf singles could just chat. I've been single for awhile now and decided to pick up on the dating life.

Hi I'm deaf female single seeking long term serious relationship

Hello name is dawn am single deaf and my dasbilliy cerebaly palsy leg walk stick cerebaly . Look dating deaf man 47 to 52 hopefully nottingham inbox or Facebook my mobile number 07572029089 let know text me

Sent from my SM-T230 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back