Curious about SpicyGirl143? Ha Ha

Heeeey there friends.

Anyone can asking me anything? would love to give you a answering. :) Take care. Friends

:hugs:

Whats your favorite pepper?

Who's your favorite spice girl?

Hey Spicy....

What is your first thing if you don't have CP right now? Will you be able to do anything without interferring in your life with Flammergirl? HEE HEE!

Hey there spicy! Okay here are some questions. :D

What is your favourite food?

What is your favourite drink?

What season do you like?

Where would you like to be in 10 years time?

Which one do you like best, Christmas time, thanksgiving, July 4th, Holloween, New year or others?

Hey there spicy! Okay here are some questions. :D

What is your favourite food?

Mexican

What is your favourite drink?

Coke

What season do you like?

Summer, Spring, and winter

Where would you like to be in 10 years time? Oh gosh!! Where..... I would like to be in Hawaii. LOL

Which one do you like best, Christmas time, thanksgiving, July 4th, Holloween, New year or others?

Best time is on thanksgiving, and Christmas! :D

Hey Spicy....

What is your first thing if you don't have CP right now? Will you be able to do anything without interferring in your life with Flammergirl? HEE HEE!

Okay here my answer.... I didnt thinking about THIS I mean with my CP I acceptable.... but as if I dont have cp like that....hard to know.... haha. Ya got a good one....

Did you go very fast with your electric wheelchair for 1 hour?  

Have you ever ridden on a low floor bus before?  

Which do you prefer, train or bus for getting around town?   

Did you go very fast with your electric wheelchair for 1 hour? *

Have you ever ridden on a low floor bus before? *

Which do you prefer, train or bus for getting around town? **

Hi Seq.

No, I have my scooter it is not that fast not like a bike. :)

Yes, I do ride on a low floor bus b4.

No, I like to ride in my scooter around town.

Hi Seq.

No, I have my scooter it is not that fast not like a bike. :)

Yes, I do ride on a low floor bus b4.

No, I like to ride in my scooter around town.

hot rod your scooter? :giggle:

Ahh, you like to drive your scooter around town? Wouldn't it be too far to go from central area to east or west which is like 4 or 5 miles?

hot rod your scooter? :giggle:

Ahh, you like to drive your scooter around town? Wouldn't it be too far to go from central area to east or west which is like 4 or 5 miles?

Haha alot of people teasing me about " Hot Rod" :giggle: actually....... only can do less 1 miles like from Coddingtown to Downtown that was it....I know the back way dont have to do a long way to town, ya know? :)

Haha alot of people teasing me about " Hot Rod" :giggle: actually....... only can do less 1 miles like from Coddingtown to Downtown that was it....I know the back way dont have to do a long way to town, ya know? :)

Haha yeah...I know what you mean. ;)

What do you like about CAlifornia?

Have you been in an earthquake?

Have you ride in a hot balloon?

What do you like about CAlifornia?

Well, I grown up here in CA. I like california about is that Calif. does have pretty MT. to view it.. and I like go for a ride to the ocean...

Have you been in an earthquake?

Yes, it is scary to feel it when it earthquake...it happened a few times somtimes it big quake, sometimes very small isnt that bad. :)

Have you ride in a hot balloon?

Uh no---- I wanted to ride THIS!! one day I will.

Back