CSDVRS fined $1.4 Million dollars

There is no guilty pleas no admission of guilty or not guilty has taken place from all VRS CEOs and owners except Viable. Not even in trial, that is why there is no such charges has been made. Once they (FBI, and postmaster) discover a paper trail showing they knew it, they WILL prosecute to full extent of law whether company is big or small and WILL bankrupt the company, government does not care about the rest.

Point is proving that one KNEW, I mean "K N E W" and committed fraud. John Yeh was stupid enough to leave paper trail that turns out to be hard evidence that he KNEW that he committed fraud. Other VRS, there is no evidence of company executives that commits fraud so therefore can not be charged. All of billing errors would have to paid back.

it's not an issue of getting paid to do the work at government job. the issue is whether or not if you're going to jail lol!

settling is a way to avoid jail time.

There is no guilty pleas no admission of guilty or not guilty has taken place from all VRS CEOs and owners except Viable. Not even in trial, that is why there is no such charges has been made. Once they (FBI, and postmaster) discover a paper trail showing they knew it, they WILL prosecute to full extent of law whether company is big or small and WILL bankrupt the company, government does not care about the rest.

Point is proving that one KNEW, I mean "K N E W" and committed fraud. John Yeh was stupid enough to leave paper trail that turns out to be hard evidence that he KNEW that he committed fraud. Other VRS, there is no evidence of company executives that commits fraud so therefore can not be charged.
don't be naive.

John Yeh did not have what big companies have... a department of lawyers

All of billing errors would have to paid back.
*scoff* how convenient. spoken like Enron fanboy. you involved in illegal scheme or what?

Really? Evidence was found against John Yeh, how can I be naive? Looks like your not following the case like I did. Government by law can not prosecute anyone without evidence. It is the way our judicial system works.

I have seen wrongful accusation and it is not right to accuse anyone without having hard evidence, period.

don't be naive.

John Yeh did not have what big companies have... a department of lawyers

*scoff* how convenient. spoken like Enron fanboy. you involved in illegal scheme or what?

Really? Evidence was found against John Yeh, how can I be naive? Looks like your not following the case like I did. Government by law can not prosecute anyone without evidence. It is the way our judicial system works.

see Post #20.

Here is why never accuse anyone without having hard evidence. Remember OJ murder trial? He was acquitted and I am glad Jurors was right on their original verdict!

Recent discover may prove that OJ was innocent after all, why put OJ though all of accusations from public, and wrongful death lawsuit. Damages is done on OJ part.

Serial Killer, Not O.J. Simpson, Murdered Nicole Brown Simpson, Documentary Claims - ABC News
not interested. not interested in 9/11 farce either. I prefer to stick with reality.

Here is why never accuse anyone without having hard evidence. Remember OJ murder trial? He was acquitted and I am glad Jurors was right on their original verdict!
Oh, yeah, there were hard evidences. Everybody saw it so that's why so many of us all over the world were shocked to hear that he was acquitted. OJ himself was shocked, too. Those jurors fucked the justice up factually. One of the jurors, the old white woman was FORCED to change her vote by other jurors, otherwise it would be a hung jury.

Recent discover may prove that OJ was innocent after all, why put OJ though all of accusations from public, and wrongful death lawsuit. Damages is done on OJ part.

Serial Killer, Not O.J. Simpson, Murdered Nicole Brown Simpson, Documentary Claims - ABC News
The word "may" means nothing to the police who knows that the serial killer lied to get our attention because he's on death row.

I doubt that you will be able to answer this question. The chauffeur ringed his house for a long time so why didn't OJ answer it? Do you know or don't you know? I know why. Because he was not at home to answer it. What's more, why didn't he park his SUV on his empty driveway in the first place? The honest chauffeur didn't see his SUV around on the street before OJ showed up after the murder.

ZVRS paid fines and got FCC certificated. What left is PurpleVRS, Convo, Sorenson. Yes, they will have to pay the fines again. Believe me.

Damn. I just switched to ZVRS. Did I make a mistake? I really need their "personalized" answering machine.

ZVRS paid fines and got FCC certificated. What left is PurpleVRS, Convo, Sorenson. Yes, they will have to pay the fines again. Believe me.
Who is "they" that will "have to pay the fines again"?

I remember old story that one of staff from HOVRS (before become Purple). One of staff cheat on create fake customers without know. Maybe some high staff knew and decide to ignore it. FCC been accuse and put on fine to HOVRS. The company took the responsible and have staff get fire or resign. Blur story...

Typical corporation rivalry, same as Pepsi vs Coke, Ford vs Chevrolet, so on. All I can do is laugh.

No. The original post was in November. There isn't any reason to avoid ZVRS.

It doesn't matter when it happened. I try very hard NOT to support companies who feloniously engage in unethical business practices. I know this is most which is why I said I try. I'm saying that I have no problem paying a little more for a place that treats their employees better or does a lot of charity work or whatever it may be.

1.4 million dollars is a lot of money and tells me that it was out of control there. I don't really know what happened nor do I care. I just wouldn't be too crazy about being a customer (even though its mostly free. not VRI though!).

It doesn't matter when it happened. I try very hard NOT to support companies who feloniously engage in unethical business practices. I know this is most which is why I said I try. I'm saying that I have no problem paying a little more for a place that treats their employees better or does a lot of charity work or whatever it may be.

1.4 million dollars is a lot of money and tells me that it was out of control there. I don't really know what happened nor do I care. I just wouldn't be too crazy about being a customer (even though its mostly free. not VRI though!).

Good luck trying to find a VRS company that has never done this stuff. What you're stuck with is choosing the lesser evil one.

Good luck trying to find a VRS company that has never done this stuff. What you're stuck with is choosing the lesser evil one.

I definitely know that. I already went with ZVRS so we will see how it goes.

Back