counter-strike

Bosedes906

Reaction score
anyone play counter-strike? If you wanna play you can ask for my steam account

cod4 > counter strike

I installed CSS on computer, and went in one server with full of teleporting, flying, wallhacks, and more. I decided to go another servers, and saw same thing. I decided to uninstall CSS due to hax0rz.

you wonr fins that inn LANx, they play like professional, in fact i know one guy a mate of a mate whos a hacker,,, is a professional gamer - literally. i played them and they kill me LOL but yeah one of them said i learn real fast - scary- ha ha butno i dont have steam acconut nor CSS it was a ripped copy and it modded weith no bots so i got rid of it getting a legit copy of orangebox

ah yes hackers are EVERYWHERE. Counter-strike source is a pretty cheap ass mod. It has great graphics but do you play regular cs? There's cs, cs:cz and cs:s but cs ranks top for gameplay and cs:s ranks top for graphics. lol and cod4 only ranks top for graphics as well but no game could beat cs for gameplay :)

I love CS:S, I will gonna install on VIsta later.

Hate to say, it had use steam server, oh well.

cod4 > counter strike

I installed CSS on computer, and went in one server with full of teleporting, flying, wallhacks, and more. I decided to go another servers, and saw same thing. I decided to uninstall CSS due to hax0rz.

Can't compare with both of them.

COD4 has story mode since CS:S don't.

silly question.
It is not free, you have to pay internet (DSL or CABLE) to get it connected worldwide. ;)

You don't get my word.

I'm not talking about DSL or cable.

I'm talking about paying to play online gaming like WoW has subscription and don't know about COD4.

Look!! I'm on AD and have DSL then quit make up stupid answer.

Ok, I was talking about PC version.

Nevermind, I got answer from my friend and it's free as well.

yeah, also my friend told me that in pc there is chatroom for cod4, like you can use keyboard but for ps3 every members chat through the headset, which is sucks for me.

yeah, also my friend told me that in pc there is chatroom for cod4, like you can use keyboard but for ps3 every members chat through the headset, which is sucks for me.

Oh cool, I picked PC version because of easier to beat with keyboard and mouse.

I just beat COD4 on story mode in last few weeks ago, even I can't beat on Xbox 360 version due difficult to use controller for FPS/TPS.

Oh cool, I picked PC version because of easier to beat with keyboard and mouse.

I just beat COD4 on story mode in last few weeks ago, even I can't beat on Xbox 360 version due difficult to use controller for FPS/TPS.

True, my friend is pro at cod4 for PC, and when he bought PS3, and he can't shoot for sh1t due to controller. I believe PS3 do sell mouse with joystick for PS3, it'd be alot easier for me to shoot the enemies with that.

splitfish.jpg

I LUV CSS! for those who cant read my previous post, yes it was badly composed, had a cat on my lap and all.....what i said was at LANs you're unlikely to see wallhacked versions and if you do try to cheat in Lans...chances are this will happen...YouTube - Counter-Strike Cheater BUSTED!

cod4 > counter strike

yes that happened to me when I installed CSS then play for few hours then turned me off and decided uninstall because of hacker and cheaters.

I dont even play CSS, but I can tell you that some of you guys just jumped into a random server. You have to find the right group of people who have PRIVATE servers.

Cod4 > CSS, LMAO. That shows how much you really know, authentic. SQUAT.

lol,
i second that,
"I dont even play CSS, but I can tell you that some of you guys just jumped into a random server. You have to find the right group of people who have PRIVATE servers." by Dr Strangelove

I havent play CSS for ages and i miss it, I hope to play portal soon, got a plan to build a up a cheap new PC based on a low end C2D, 4 gb ram, new case, and new LCD (CRT here atmso should be sweet...always got some parts just slowly collecting them as I go along just sick of the xp3000 too slow now

yeah its definitely the wrong servers, and also probably bad copys of CSS, I ha a good one, but i deleted cuz i wanted to play with bots to get more practice.....blah

CSS may be old now, but still so much good fun graphic aremt bad, it was made to be efficient for LANs, without compromising too much on the eye candy. you want glossy eye candy? get Crysis, but to REALLY be enjoying games like Crysis at its best you would need like at least 8600GT, or 2 or better and a damn fast lcd with 4ms or better.(thats why im upgrading)

Back