Could legal marijuana save California’s economy?

Legalizing that would definatly be a smart move. It'll put gangs out of buisness in that dept for sure. Of course everyone in the USA would make a pilgrammage to Los Angeles, I'm sure but the deficit would be literallly erased in 6-8 months I'd bet

I do think it would make gangs less profitable. But I doubt it would effect gang membership.

I believe gangs have grown in numbers because families have grown so weak in their loyalty and love to each other. If people don't find these things at home where they belong they will find them where they are.

That is not good for marijunia because government to encourage to order to police and dog police help smell to marguina legal is not good health because that is not good because police watch to inspector to people is people is important to help you. i hope be you clean of crime..

I have always felt it should be legal. What should happen to those that are under incarceration for previous offenses? BTW, I was a marijuana quality tester for 35 years. :giggle: I have retired, partly due to the drug testing required to find and keep a steady job. The only thing I regret from my years as a quality tester: time just seems to float by. Every time you flip the page of a calendar, that is a month of life that you never get back. I wasted many years in a haze, when I could have done much more. Oh well, enough whining from me...

I have always felt it should be legal. What should happen to those that are under incarceration for previous offenses?

Given the economic climate I think many, if not most, would be freed. For many though Marijuana is just part of the charges against them.

I really don't understand the logic that allows tobacco or alcohol to remain legal and for marijuana to remain illegal. Maybe it's just the lack of lobbyists when compared to the other industries

Back