Could it be?

they told me you are suppost to change the microphone cover like every 2-3 months.

Also, I agree that hearing for emergency in a work out will not help much....since by then it already happened. I think being Deaf makes me more aware of my surroundings and is safer--Like Deaf people are better drivers, proven fact.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes :)

Yeah damn sweat that causes the processor and HA some damages. my hub always take the processor out when he goes outside for mowing, gardening or working on/fixing on the house or painting or anything and workout. He can live without the sound from that. He only can't live out the processor when he is around hearing people.

I wear my HAs all my life except a few years in college but I must take HAs off when i go outside for running, workout at the YMCA or working on with my physical that i dont want anything that hits my HAs or it hurts like hell.

see the technologies cant go and mixed with water that can affect with people's lives.

once the cell phone accidently dived into the water cup, i went so crazy. :shock: that definintely is not a good sign.

they told me you are suppost to change the microphone cover like every 2-3 months.

Also, I agree that hearing for emergency in a work out will not help much....since by then it already happened. I think being Deaf makes me more aware of my surroundings and is safer--Like Deaf people are better drivers, proven fact.

Of course Being Deaf makes me to see everything so clear like just a picture and more aware of my surroundings around me.

I wish you the best of luck. I am sure that things are going so well for you.

Yeah i had to order more of the microphone covers a few weeks ago. I changed mine when it gotton a little too moist.

I dont know much about deaf drivers cause some of my good deaf drivers, Im scared to be in the car with them lol. But it is true deafies know their surroundings more.

I dont know much about deaf drivers cause some of my good deaf drivers, Im scared to be in the car with them lol. But it is true deafies know their surroundings more.

ha I don't blame you for feeling that way since you haven't been around deafies that enough. hey that is good you are adjusting to being use wtih deafies eventually. I know you will be around deafies more and more later.

funny I am more comfortable with deafies drivers rather than hearing people. Just because they rely on the sounds rather than watching at the roads. :shock:

except both hearing and deaf people should not use cell phone while they are driving. That is not good though.

I hate to admit, it depends on some of whose deafies/HOH who are oral only, that i may be feeling uneasy to ride with. They use to rely on listening which is more familiar than using their eyes. you know? eh I said, "SOME". ;)

Back