corded ear gear

lovezebras

Reaction score
Has anyone tried or have the corded ear gear?...I no longer just top in cheer I also base and the other day my top made my ha fly out of my ear onto the ground..I am not apprehensive to wear them at practice in case it falls out and someone steps on it :s

off the top of my hear, i only remember most of my friends who wear HA. They never had the corded ear gear. remind you that was in 1980's. sorry not to help. SOme of them did take their has off during practice or game. =/

My daughter uses the corded Ear Gear. In fact, we're about to graduate to the 'regular' length cords from the short ones (doesn't look like they have the shorter ones anymore).

She doesn't use it all the time, but when we go to the inflatables place (giant inflatable slides, bounce houses) or busy playgrounds (sandboxes!) she does. the couple of times they've fallen out, the clip did it's stuff and held tight.

Something you might want to look into for cheer is instead of clipping it to your clothes, clip it to your scrunchie/ponytail holder or headband, should you use any of those.

i was gonna do that but just slip the cord to me elastic under my hair instead ? i just need something to hold onto my ha thats not gonna come off

i was gonna do that but just slip the cord to me elastic under my hair instead ? i just need something to hold onto my ha thats not gonna come off

if you dont sweat a lot under your hair. but will it feel comfortable? :hmm:

thats what I was wondering..I'm hoping its not gonna get stuck in my hair and pull

sunglasses cord, loop it round the ha then thread through hair band then loop round your other HA, costs next to nothing. i use it when i am sailing.

My son has corded ear gear. We don't like them because he is little, the covers are a bit big for the HAs, and the excess fabric bunches up behind his little ears.

We have two pairs. I will hang onto one pair, just in case

If anyone wants a pair of baby blue Ear Gear that fits something the size of an Oticon Tego, I will mail them to you. Free. The audi gave those to us free, but son won't wear light blue color at all.

If anyone wants a pair of baby blue Ear Gear that fits something the size of an Oticon Tego, I will mail them to you. Free. The audi gave those to us free, but son won't wear light blue color at all.

Tried to PM you, but system wouldn't let me...

I'd love to take them off your hands, if no one else wants them.

I would love them if you don't want them! My uniform for cheerleading is light blue and I was thinking of getting that or black my cheer teams colors are light blue black and white ...Let me know rivenoak

Charlotte nice use.And here I was thinking to get another long coil...the one I have is abt to go bust..nice and inexpensive!

A kiddo I work with wears the corded ear gear and it has save her hearing aids many times! She wears it to gymnastics and it works really well.

hmmm...I have a thousand pairs of ear gear but none are corded...if I had some I would bring them to you to try when I see you SATURDAY! WOOO!

Back