Cops: Cat Ate Bird, Man Killed Cat

Wirelessly posted

Yikes.

I know my roomie threatened to kill my ferret if he enters her room, the domain of two parrots...

But that takes the cake, killing a cat over a head injury?

It did not say much about who owns the cat. So he's sicko. thats all i can say.

Poor kids having to live with the knowledge that their father killed their cat.

My cat once caught a bird in front of me and my mum picked him up and shook him until he opened his mouth and let bird go.

The father could have done this instead of using weapons to hurt the cat and then kill it.

I'm so glad I didn't read the article.

Like Lucia, I'm gonna cuddle my three furkids. Gonna piss them off by waking them out of their deep slumber, Mama needs her cuddles.

ones I saved life of a pigeon after attecked by a strret cat, actually it was his lunch, I took the pigeon and, tried, looked after, unfortunatelly he died ... Then I thought I shouln't disturb nature, it is the way it goes. try to show more mercy is not the true mercy

I would have broken the cats neck-it murdered the bird, the cat got what it deserved. In this case it's none of your business what he did to the cat and the stupid law shouldn't be involved.
Really, what he should have done is fed the damn cat to a bunch of dogs :)

I don't need no lip from you cat lovers either-keep your comments about my opinion to yourselves.

Cats and Birds do not mix!! He should have never had both of them out at the same time.

Shame!!

I would have broken the cats neck-it murdered the bird, the cat got what it deserved. In this case it's none of your business what he did to the cat and the stupid law shouldn't be involved.

I don't need no lip from you cat lovers either-keep your comments about my opinion to yourselves.

Uh-uh, sorry, but that's not going to happen. You said your piece, now people will say theirs whether you like it or not.

It was a cat, what did you expect it to do? Cuddle with the bird? The bird was on the loose and the cat proceeded to kill it with the intention of eating it. If there was anyone to blame, it's the man for not keeping the bird in the cage.

The cat did not murder the bird, it killed the bird. There is no law or court that classify the case of a cat killing a murder. So it's not murder. That's usually reserved for the human race.

The bird was already dead and as a result, the man decided to put the cat out of its "misery" because he hit it with a baseball ball. To say it's none of our business, that's not exactly true. There are laws in many places to prevent animal cruelty, and to punish people for committing the crime.

A cat eating a bird is like a rabbit eating a carrot.

That's just how it is.

Besides, feeding the cat to a bunch of dogs? Sounds like you are into animal cruelty. Enabling the dogs to kill a cat over a bird doesn't make it any better. It doesn't make everything better as a result.

Uh-uh, sorry, but that's not going to happen. You said your piece, now people will say theirs whether you like it or not.

It was a cat, what did you expect it to do? Cuddle with the bird? The bird was on the loose and the cat proceeded to kill it with the intention of eating it. If there was anyone to blame, it's the man for not keeping the bird in the cage.

The cat did not murder the bird, it killed the bird. There is no law or court that classify the case of a cat killing a murder. So it's not murder. That's usually reserved for the human race.

The bird was already dead and as a result, the man decided to put the cat out of its "misery" because he hit it with a baseball ball. To say it's none of our business, that's not exactly true. There are laws in many places to prevent animal cruelty, and to punish people for committing the crime.

A cat eating a bird is like a rabbit eating a carrot.

That's just how it is.

Besides, feeding the cat to a bunch of dogs? Sounds like you are into animal cruelty. Enabling the dogs to kill a cat over a bird doesn't make it any better. It doesn't make everything better as a result.

Well said! That is why his post got me cringed. :cold:

Wirelessly posted

cdaigle430 said:

You sounds like my roommate.

1. It's extremely difficult to train an animal not to eat its prey when it's desire to and it's nature way.
  2. The cat haven't learned it's lesson due to lack of training.
  3. Surely, it's not our business. But we have the rights to express our opinions.
  4. Explain how would that make things better when the law of nature is going to be the same.

cat and bird : Welcome to the world of food chains. :roll:

:eek3:

Back