confused

O my... :roll: Well, why bother putting up this thread if you don't know how to listen? Those whose already posted their inputs were not intentionally making any personal attack at you. Obviously, you're confused because I think your priorities are not straight. Good luck.

Ha yeah I went back and read my replies and half of them were out of sarcasm, which apparently doesnt really work over the internet. How are my priorities not straight? obviously you know me so well that you would know haha.

The point is, some of those who have replied here are elders, 'been there, done that', and from their experiences...they're simply painting a picture of choices, options to go for and some of the widely, common choices some have made that put their own futures to an abrupt demise. Choosing a path where all the 'hot girls' are at, takes away the real purposes of attending a college or university. These elders (like myself--haha :cool:) are really simply showing just where and how you could readily improve your chances for your life once your focus is set in the right motion or direction.

Of course, you have every right to choose as you see fit, 'we' just hope you'll make good and wise choices that will benefit you greatly...and then you'll have a whole future ahead of you to fall in a good way. Good luck! ;)

~RR

:dunno2: Crap............when did I become an elder???? :giggle: :giggle: God help the "youngins" in here!! LOL

haha ive never been on a motorcycle in my life. funny how youre calling me reckless while you ride around on a motorcycle yourself. motorcycles are dangerous, one bad pothole and youre dead.

I was making a statment in general to the behavior of your age group. Yes I ride a bike. I however, do not ride it over 80 and have never done the stupid ass stunts I've wittnessed from the more reckless age group you are in. Motorcycles, like cars, are dangerous if you do not take driving them seriously.

:dunno2: Crap............when did I become an elder???? :giggle: :giggle: God help the "youngins" in here!! LOL

Schermy, maybe Harley-Davidson shops will start making back-rests that convert to walkers for US elders.

Can you recommend a good brand of tires for motorcycle training wheels? The one's on my chopper are getting worn.

Sarcasm is alive and well on-line. It's just difficult to understand in some writing. Hang in there, though, I think I detected some. No, wait. It was a misspelling.

got my whole life in front of me, dont be jealous

If you have your whole life in front of you, then chill. There is NO rush into trying to get a girlfriend...if you try too hard, you won't get one. I hate guys that rushes into a relationship like that.

I had my FIRST boyfriend when I was 26 years old. He and I are perfect for each other, and we've been together for 4 years, and still going strong. He is hearing. How did we meet? Through our state pageant.

So, enjoy the process and just go with the flow.

I know that even as a teen I would rather have a killer personality than a killer body cause with kids and life body's change but a good personality will always remain, plus what good is love if it's someone you just bang and can't have a intellectual conversation with them?

Schermy, maybe Harley-Davidson shops will start making back-rests that convert to walkers for US elders.

Can you recommend a good brand of tires for motorcycle training wheels? The one's on my chopper are getting worn.

Sarcasm is alive and well on-line. It's just difficult to understand in some writing. Hang in there, though, I think I detected some. No, wait. It was a misspelling.

:dunno2: Sarcasm?? Where? Who? :giggle: :giggle:

Lipreaderforlife,

Due to past experiences, getting together with someone simply based on their looks only gets old so fast because you and the other person will more likely get bored with each other eventually or get on each other's nerves. Besides there are always hot and sexy people at every college so why not choose a good college that fits your interests and then chase after all the women that are attractive to u at your college? The playing field will get old and tiresome after a while but at least u will have a good education which will last you for a lifetime.

Just my 2 cents.

You could ride a trike like another well-known elder in here.:giggle:

And I agree....there is a difference between sarcasm and smart ass. One is cerebral, the other is simply disrespectful.

I was making a statment in general to the behavior of your age group. Yes I ride a bike. I however, do not ride it over 80 and have never done the stupid ass stunts I've wittnessed from the more reckless age group you are in. Motorcycles, like cars, are dangerous if you do not take driving them seriously.

Can we agree motorcycles are more dangerous than cars? You certaintly don't have airbags to save you.

If you have your whole life in front of you, then chill. There is NO rush into trying to get a girlfriend...if you try too hard, you won't get one. I hate guys that rushes into a relationship like that.

I had my FIRST boyfriend when I was 26 years old. He and I are perfect for each other, and we've been together for 4 years, and still going strong. He is hearing. How did we meet? Through our state pageant.

So, enjoy the process and just go with the flow.

I'm not rushing, I just dont want to be miserable for four years.

I know that even as a teen I would rather have a killer personality than a killer body cause with kids and life body's change but a good personality will always remain, plus what good is love if it's someone you just bang and can't have a intellectual conversation with them?

i personally go for a mix of the two

Lipreaderforlife,

Due to past experiences, getting together with someone simply based on their looks only gets old so fast because you and the other person will more likely get bored with each other eventually or get on each other's nerves. Besides there are always hot and sexy people at every college so why not choose a good college that fits your interests and then chase after all the women that are attractive to u at your college? The playing field will get old and tiresome after a while but at least u will have a good education which will last you for a lifetime.

Just my 2 cents.

I'd rather have a dime....SARCASM PEOPLE

I'm not rushing, I just dont want to be miserable for four years.

Good luck cuz some hot people are sooo annoying. I have been there and done that...unless u are hot and annoying yourself? LOL!

Ugly people make u miserable?

not necessarily. the lack of attractive people can make me miserable, not the fact that there are some not so attractive people. im probably not going to ntid/rit anyways because their choices of majors are way too limited for me since im not really sure what i want to major in.

not necessarily. the lack of attractive people can make me miserable, not the fact that there are some not so attractive people. im probably not going to ntid/rit anyways because their choices of majors are way too limited for me since im not really sure what i want to major in.

If you don't know what you want to major in, how can the choices they offer be limited? They certainly provide you with a starting point to make a decision regarding something you don't know.

I went to a community college for the first 2 years after high school cuz I didnt know what I wanted to major in. Can try that?

If you don't know what you want to major in, how can the choices they offer be limited? They certainly provide you with a starting point to make a decision regarding something you don't know.

its a technology school.....not liberal arts

Back