Confused HA customer

Googoosh

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,
I am planning to buy a new HA as my current HA is really old like 15 years old. I was pretty satisfied with my phonak HA.
Today I met my HA dispenser and she recommended 3/4 HA models - Phonak Naida Q70/Q90, Hansaton Beat and Starkey Halo or Starkey 3 series.
I have tried all of them and I am still pretty confused as they are all good except for Starkey which sounds different but still good. The key factors I am looking for in a HA is durability and ability to handle speech in a very noisy environment as well as suppressing loud noises. I am from India and it is an extremely noisy country.
Have any of you guys tried any of these models and what are your thoughts? Any advices would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance. :ty:

There young guy on here called predesth maybe pm him and ask.not had those one,are Dd HOf h laten deaf.if you try British or Indian chat forum you had recent test.Not sure about India if they free..

my mom has the Starkey 3 series i30 and it works awesome for her :) *if you like Phonak, stick with it*

Back