Comptia Certifications Free

bogle300

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone is aware of this...posting this FYI

Apply for Creating Futures Training

I applied for this and got accepted. I now have the A+ and the Network + certifications. I am now working on getting Server + certification right now.

Don't know if anyone is aware of this...posting this FYI

Apply for Creating Futures Training

I applied for this and got accepted. I now have the A+ and the Network + certifications. I am now working on getting Server + certification right now.

THANKS, I'll be applying soon! 8D I've been looking for a way to get myself A+ certified as well as Network and Server + certifications. :/

The only reason why I haven't applied the moment I saw your post is because I'm gearing up for my move to Oklahoma. :/

THANKS, I'll be applying soon! 8D I've been looking for a way to get myself A+ certified as well as Network and Server + certifications. :/

The only reason why I haven't applied the moment I saw your post is because I'm gearing up for my move to Oklahoma. :/

I'm in California now. >>;

I applied for the program after finally having obtained a few things that I needed.

Hopefully I'll have been picked, as I'd like to get off my SSI in order to work in the IT field.

We'll see how this goes.

Win, got e-mail yesterday stating that I'd been accepted to the program.

That is all I can say at this point. :X

Thanks to the OP (bogle300) for the heads-up on this program! I just got accepted a week or so ago, and am working on my first certification now (A+). I'm going to take as many cert tests as I can because those tests costs $!

Back