Communicateing at the higher or spiritual level level ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus

Reaction score
I have thought about it for quite a long time.
This is the thing: As I can't communicate in any SL, I have been with some deaf people. We have talked with each other by writing. But I also feel this kind of speaking or communicating or understanding at the higher level or spiritual level. :roll: This is not like saying words in other language, but more like feeling other person's thoughts and understandings very weakly. As I am hearing and talking to other hearing people I can't feel this kind of thing.:roll:
I wanted to ask if anybody have experienced something like that? And could you explain your experiences?
But I don't know maybe its very usual to you deaf people.

As I am with psychological interests, this thing is very fascinating to me.
Maybe some think that I need to go psychiatrist and I am crazy, but maybe I am :D

Sorry, no religious discussion allowed.

If you are talking about intuiting the feelings of others, that is more of an issue of accurately reading body language and facial expression than some sort of "spiritual" communication. Some assume it is a "spiritual" thing because they don't understand how much all people, hearing included, rely on body language for meaning.

Is this for a school paper?

Actually this discussion is not related to any religion. And this isn't related to school paper also. I have just been wondering about it. Well I know body language quite well and thats not the same.

He has a deaf fetishism.

Forgot the name for this type of philia.

Well souggy I don't know..... are you stupid or are you playing stupid? You know nothing about me and you say I have deaf fetishism.
The most logical deduction is that you are just a very dumb asshole, and I feel a great compassion because of that. You better keep your mouth shut, it is more beneficial to you.

Sorry I don't mean to insult anybody, but if one talks such a crap then I have to react.

Mod's Note:

As someone above have stated that religious discussion is not permitted here.

I am moving to the proper location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back