come see Sony's sexy PSP in action, baby! yeah!

I just tried playing on Nintendo DS last week and didn'tlike it at all!! I am all for PSP and not for Nintendo's Damn Shit.

I still haven't tried the Nintendo DS...but one kid bought that handheld console at chick-fli-a where I work and I took a peek at him playing for a couple seconds and it looks all right though I dont even know what game he was playing...lol

I wanna try that Super Mario 64 DS since I hear it is pretty much like the orginal Nintendo 64 version on your handheld system expect that you can control other characters such as wario and Yoshi and would have more levels and more stars than the Nintendo 64 version...I find that kind of interesting but still, gotta try the DS first before buying it...lol.

There has been rumors that Hideo Kojima is planning to do a MGS title for the DS and if that's true, then it would be the reason that I'm getting it. ;) even though Metal Gear Acid is coming to the PSP though but it's a stragety card game...not an adventure game..bleh. hope the one for the DS is totally different.

Okay, I bought Nintendo DS two days after release date. I dont have any problems with my DS. If you have a problem with touch screen, you could switch to old-style buttons. That's what I playing on Super Mario DS. I had hard time to wait for full version of Metroid: Prime Hunters game. I heard some rumors said original Goldeneye will be re-release on DS. I not sure if it's actually Goldeneye: Rogue Agent or not.

Deathpit said:
Okay, I bought Nintendo DS two days after release date. I dont have any problems with my DS. If you have a problem with touch screen, you could switch to old-style buttons. That's what I playing on Super Mario DS. I had hard time to wait for full version of Metroid: Prime Hunters game. I heard some rumors said original Goldeneye will be re-release on DS. I not sure if it's actually Goldeneye: Rogue Agent or not.
If the rumor is true, then Nintendo would've had Rare's permission to do that on the Nintendo DS but since they are no longer exclusive parterns and that Rare is owned by Microsoft, then the orginal Goldeneye from the Nintendo 64 to the DS is pretty much unlikely to happen.

I think it may be the Goldeneye : Rogue Agent, actually. even though I heard it was one of the worst games ever made by EA games.

Back