Color pager

I have a sidekick, and no you can't really change the size- but it doesn't bother me, the size is just right to me. If you want to know more details, the best internet to check out would be www.hiptop.com

I just realized when I email from my PDA to sidekick (my brother's).

I received the message from him, email cost me 15 bytes. I send the excatly same message to his sidekick. His email said 130 bytes. :eek: How weird, huh?

Being hearing, I want a sidekick so bad. I think the internet is great on it, email is great, AIM is great. I think the only part is that is only OK is the phone part. But, I much rather carry I sidekick than carry a phone and a wyndtell....and pay for both too.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
I have a sidekick, and no you can't really change the size- but it doesn't bother me, the size is just right to me. If you want to know more details, the best internet to check out would be www.hiptop.com

Okay, thats something new I'm gonna check this one.. THANKS!!!

Originally posted by illustrator
Does AOL pager come with..

backup file?
calandar?
send text message/SMS?
Calculator?
mem pad or note?
snap pix?

hmm, i know those are good but would they be useful? no. =) we are too much depends on them. we can find a way on our own ;)

:shock: What!!?? 30 bucks for cover! :crazy: That's silly! :wackit: I won't buy it. I rather paint on my rim. :thumb:

Originally posted by illustrator
That sidekick that kevbo show... it's fake, edit/add.

No color for sidekick yet...

Nah its not fake or edited.. I was told by tmobile representative that it was coming out this year. See the link where Kevbo got the pic from. Its not fake. :)

I have sidekick, but I don't think it sucks cuz of internet limitations. There's no limitations, only those websites that is java supported cant be seen in the sidekick. I can surf thru alldeaf.com on the sidekick with no problem, so Its good enough for me :)

Originally posted by Teekie
I have sidekick, but I don't think it sucks cuz of internet limitations. There's no limitations, only those websites that is java supported cant be seen in the sidekick. I can surf thru alldeaf.com on the sidekick with no problem, so Its good enough for me :)

That's true, I have sidekick and it's pretty cool!

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
That's true, I have sidekick and it's pretty cool!

Yeah, I can't hear or talk on the cellphone, but at least my relatives or friends can call me on the cell in case of emergencies.... and I'll see their name or number on the caller id and call them back..simple :D

Originally posted by prostock19
Being hearing, I want a sidekick so bad. I think the internet is great on it, email is great, AIM is great. I think the only part is that is only OK is the phone part. But, I much rather carry I sidekick than carry a phone and a wyndtell....and pay for both too.

get Blackberry - powerful than sidekick - much better!!1

Originally posted by Teekie
Yeah, I can't hear or talk on the cellphone, but at least my relatives or friends can call me on the cell in case of emergencies.... and I'll see their name or number on the caller id and call them back..simple :D

you can use sidekick to connect with Krown TDD to use alternative "talk" :)

Back