Color of hearing aids

they're the exact same price as the hearing aid you have now. I know that coz when i got mine when i was 15 the woman asked me if i wanted colours and said that they cost the same, it's just to make them interesting.

Coloured frames on glasses cost no more than plain ones and same goes for hearing aids:D

Oh right, I see. But I don't know the prices for hearing aids in Canada nor USA. Can you be more specific pls?

Thanks

deafie_cat said:
I have blue hearing aids with clear molds.. I want (blue)colored molds but that will have to wait for my next ones.. I like the idea of putting stickers/tattoos on them, i think I will try that :thumb:

color.gif

I have been wearing "all beige" BTEs my whole life, but since I bought the SUMO E BTE (just like those in the photo above).....I now have a beige with gray....I am glad the gray is now added in my "hearing aid resume" LOL
I have tried little Hello Kitty stickers on my old BTE (another kind of Oticon), and it looks really cute. :)
My earmold is full-shell that is clear.....it's a soft mold too which is what I like. I used to wear hard shell earmolds once when I was younger and they hurt my ear....so I prefer the softer ones for this reason. :)

my hearing aid is blue and see through and ear mold is swirled blue,green, and orange.

it is a digital hearing aid and it is a unison unitron hearing aid.
i got the hearing aid the end of march 2005.

I'm getting a new hearing aid within a month -- will see if I can have it in purple, ha. I have a CI and the cover for the 3g Sprit BTE is purple...:lol:

Well I haven't got any yet but I'm planning on having my new one's be orange :)

Those are AWSOME! LOL I love the lightening Bolt! Can you say Harry Potter?

Back