collect April fool day :)

Beauty2Girls

Reaction score
What did guys do fun on April Fool Day?

Mine, in the early morning I got up early to wrap toilet with plastic before my husband got up he pee and got splashed wet on his legs and feet he puzzled.. :laugh2:

And I called my boss at work, she is cool, in the morning I forgot to leave msg other night there is few pops left and beer out she said ok, beer is ordered now and pops, I will get some when I am going shoppin, I replied: Ok, also there is breaking news possible some gas station attack so all gas stations in USA will be closed there is crazy ppl stand in line to fill up gas she said oh, really, thanks and hung up, how rush! :eek: in few hours she faxed me "U are so hilarious, happy april fool day! thanks, Barb and crew", crew? did she speak out? how she :o!

:laugh2: that is pretty funny, i thankfully i didnt have one this year!

The biggest prank in professional sport is...

Mark Cuban, the owner of Dallas Mavericks, pull the biggest stunt by got in fight with phony ref as almost everybody thought it was for a real. :laugh2:

Originally posted by illustrator
The biggest prank in professional sport is...

Mark Cuban, the owner of Dallas Mavericks, pull the biggest stunt by got in fight with phony ref as almost everybody thought it was for a real. :laugh2:

:laugh2:

Back