Close-caption in different state

Buffalo

Reaction score
When I was living in Michigan, Oprah is closed-captioned. I just moved to Arizona and found that Oprah is NOT closed-captioned. Is that problem a local or Comcast's fault? I was using my cousin's tv and it is Comcast. I hope someone would have an answer for me.

It is not just Oprah but other programs as well.

When I was living in Michigan, Oprah is closed-captioned. I just moved to Arizona and found that Oprah is NOT closed-captioned. Is that problem a local or Comcast's fault? I was using my cousin's tv and it is Comcast. I hope someone would have an answer for me.

It is not just Oprah but other programs as well.

How old is your cousin s TV set? After 1993, FCC rule requires all TV set built-in CC.

im living Arkansas but i have CC all the times but whatsoevers channels for CC on show but its dont matter for deaf people and also me!

I found out that the problem is with the living room tv. It would shows CC on certain channels but not the others. The tv in my room shows CC on most channels. It looks like that the living room tv is the problem but I don't know exactly how to solve the problem. I will be using the tv in the room whenever I want to watch certain programs.

Back