Church Cancels Memorial for Gay Vet

That is very disappointing news. I find it as extremely bigot and selfish of this mega church who turned it down because he is gay. Let God takes care of this problem.

As for Deafmedia,

You digust me completely. Cut the craps! You're trying to make people to feel sorry for you. I don't give a damn about you at all because of your negative attitudes toward to gays, deaf people and hearing people! Your posts are totally unnecessary! You deserved to get banned for that.

Anyway. Let's get back to the topic.

Yup, we need buy hammer then destroy deafilmedia's special laptop and kill AOL.

Yep! its so sad to see a chruch not willing to do that what a SHAME!!! :whip:

Not sure if you know I am strong southern baptist here and I am gay. I see some gay went to baptist and likely 'hide'. I went to gay chruch (wonderful) and friendly people there. They been talk about their family's church and how it been differcult on them.

I can see that.

I know states has vary thoughts around. Smiles!

Totally. =\ It's sad how there is so much going wrong in the world, yet people choose to focus on someone's sexuality.

I agree. I seen things that are much worse than this. :( We have too many bigots around us. They needs to grow up and learn that gays aren't so bad as they thinks. Gays are nowhere near to "murderers". Believe it or not, these homophobics accept murderers which is wayyyyyy worse than gays people but they HATES gays to death! I don't get it!

I agree. I seen things that are much worse than this. :( We have too many bigots around us. They needs to grow up and learn that gays aren't so bad as they thinks. Gays are nowhere near to "murderers". Believe it or not, these homophobics accept murderers which is wayyyyyy worse than gays people but they HATES gays to death! I don't get it!

Exactly! && the thing is, how can 2 men or 2 women being in love be so wrong?? I believe god made me this way & I don't think he would condemn me for wanting to find someone to spend my life with just like anyone else. Instead of people judging eachother, we need to be more understanding of eachother. =\

Exactly! && the thing is, how can 2 men or 2 women being in love be so wrong?? I believe god made me this way & I don't think he would condemn me for wanting to find someone to spend my life with just like anyone else. Instead of people judging eachother, we need to be more understanding of eachother. =\

I feel you! I think its pathetic that these people who critizes gays and lesbians for that... Guess what? They have bad marriages. I think they're jealous of it but they just won't admit and using their religious beliefs to against them. Also some of them are really gay or lesbian inside of them but they just won't admit it and express their hateful against them because they're angry that they're ones of them.

Yupp of course! We born that way, we did not choose to be this. If we are crazy then why there is a Gay Gene?

That's so poor taste for being christian.. :/

Funny, I feel like I'm a curse because I am just... christian, even hard creationist. :roll: *sighs* Dunno..

PS- Just ignore Deafilmedia. I seen enough since she disgusts me awfully. If she creates a nonsense thread, just ignoring her completely. COMPLETELY, I meant. It's not worth your time to read her little babbing. ;)

Back