Christmas

abillock

Reaction score
Hello my friends how was your Christmas? Did you all have a nice Christmas?

Got a cold for Christmas. Maybe Santa didn't think I was a good girl...lol.

I really enjoyed my Christmas watching the excitement in my kids when they opened up their present. Bless my Daughters heart. She went out and bought me a gift from the "Dollar Tree" with some of her Christmas money. She got me a knife because I killed my other knife in the dishwasher when it fell on the burner. *another story* I told her she didn't have to do that and she replied to me "but I wanted to Mommy" it was great. made me a proud Mom

It is good christmas. spend with my family and back home to spend with my dear girl!

Really great Christmas Eve with family and friends. Christmas day was a little bad, but I still had fun this day. But I eat so much chocolate and pie - now I can't think about these...........until New Year's. :P

Well---- on xmas eve we all opened all the gifts on xmas day we all so quiet, but that morning when my niece was going to getting ready for work at ER her mom ( my sister) and my niece not even talk at all so my niece left for work on christmas day oh well s o my sister and I had a hard time..... well we both are 10 yrs apart! so she is very PICKING on me so I just ingore her... lol Anyway I had pretty good xmas eve and xmas day...

My Christmas was soo perfect. Had both of my kids and my hubby in our new home. I havent had a Christmas with just a hubby and kids in 10 years. It was great. :)

Back