Choice

annadilynn

Reaction score
okay i am throwing this out there....am i wrong for not want prostetic bones of hearing put in, i lost my incus and mallous to cholesteatomas...the incus twice..the second one was a prostesis....

I don't think it's wrong. If you tried once and still had a problem, sometimes it's just not worth the effort, pain or whatever to go through it again.

I know myself, I accept what the good Lord makes of me and I don't try to change from there. The biggest issue is acceptance of yourself no matter what life hands you.

I don't think it's wrong. If you tried once and still had a problem, sometimes it's just not worth the effort, pain or whatever to go through it again.

I know myself, I accept what the good Lord makes of me and I don't try to change from there. The biggest issue is acceptance of yourself no matter what life hands you.

:gpost: I agree with you. More than once is enough and most often the doctors tried to fix it and can give you 50% to 100% chance that will be successful operation. So don't get high hope if it is not going to be successful. If that fail in the surgery, then you will have to accept what you have yourself. Anyway, Doctors are not Gods. They are human like we are. Just listen to yourself on making the choice. :wave:

Back