Child in air traffic tower talking to pilots 'not acceptable'

I agree. Certain jobs are not appropriate for the "Take your child to work day".

With the security measures. I can not even believe that a child was even allowed in the control tower. Even the most well behaved child can create distraction.

Makes you wonder who else is allowed to be in the towers.

So I agree. It is a major security breach.

I agree. Certain jobs are not appropriate for the "Take your child to work day".

With the security measures. I can not even believe that a child was even allowed in the control tower. Even the most well behaved child can create distraction.

Makes you wonder who else is allowed to be in the towers.

So I agree. It is a major security breach.

Agreed. Safety issue too

I just think it's sad we live in a time when something like this is such a big deal (because it is). I think the tower controller definitely lapsed in his judgment, but at the same time, how awesome must it have been for the kid? He'll remember that his entire life. And by the comments from the pilots, they seemed to not mind. Still, not an excusable action, but I'm not so sure if the guy deserves such a hefty punishment.

I just think it's sad we live in a time when something like this is such a big deal (because it is). I think the tower controller definitely lapsed in his judgment, but at the same time, how awesome must it have been for the kid? He'll remember that his entire life. And by the comments from the pilots, they seemed to not mind. Still, not an excusable action, but I'm not so sure if the guy deserves such a hefty punishment.

In all honesty....
I have thought of that as well.

Shame that the world has to be so secured and sheltered.

Nowadays every thing has to be regulated.
To keep everyone safe.

Can not allow one unauthorized person in..... and not the next.

Are you joking! The parents put a lot of people life at risk! Both men should be fired and never allow to work at air taffic again! We have terrorists using our planes as bombs and you think it ok for a baby to tell a pilot what to do!
WTF is happening to people , then Obama might as well let his girls run the White House for the day! What harm could that do!!

Yes, the father should be sack for breaking safety rules!!

*take my kid to nuclear power plant control room*

"see this button, kiddo? press it!"

Back