Celebrating Divorce/ Looking For Soul Mate

Deafinoregon

Reaction score
I'm sure atleast some of divorced adults can say they are happy with their choice to be divorced. I'm one of those people. but i know there's someone out there for me, i just haven't found him yet. I can bluntly say that I've made my mistakes by falling for the wrong type of person. So i'd like to make my ecpectations clear in the begining-
A little about me..
My name is Camie I'm 38 yrs old short stature brunet dark brown eyes and a loving heart. I'm not rich i live in an apartment with my two children ( left in the nest) my hearing dog and a cat. I love camping swiming, nature and romance. I love the oldies songs and walks on the beach. I've seen to many tearful days and sorrow in my life. I'm looking for a man who longs for peace, acceptance and foreverness. I'm looking for a man who loves animals, kids and who will spoil me rotten!
I'm honest!:giggle:
In short I'm looking for a man who's just a big teddy bear, who will love me beyond words as well as my kids. A person who loves laughter but isn't afraid to cry, a person who needs me as much as i need him. As i said before, I'm looking for foreverness, not just when things are good, but when when life gets rough to. I need a man who stands by his word, an honest person only.
What I'm not looking for..
Liars, drug users, game players, or cheats.

Good luck on finding that special guy, ;) ...

Personally, as a divorced woman who found love again.. I can tell you that love is SO much sweeter the second time around. I'm glad i went through the divorce, becuase it was the best thing to happen to me. And I wouldn't be with my boyfriend now. And I wouldn't give him up for the world.

Don't give up, it will find you when you're least expecting it :)

Personally, as a divorced woman who found love again.. I can tell you that love is SO much sweeter the second time around. I'm glad i went through the divorce, becuase it was the best thing to happen to me. And I wouldn't be with my boyfriend now. And I wouldn't give him up for the world.

Don't give up, it will find you when you're least expecting it :)

Very well said and so true! :)

Thanks!

This is my fourth time around and i'm very hesitant to even consider marriage again. The next guy will have to sweep me off my feet before I'll say i do!
I'm not giving up on love maybe i'll find the one of my dreams soon.
Love is so worth the wait;)

Good luck!! I am also hesitant and afraid of love becuase it seems tha tmost men like young fresh women. I found out hard way...:pissed: I was dating with one guy from Internet deaf site and he flew over we got to know each other for almost six months. Then he used me and now he was looking for 18 years old woman on other site. He was 54 yrs old and he expected 18 yrs old:ugh3:
So, be careful who you date with especially over Internet!!!

Yeah i did something i never thought i'd do eight years ago, I answered a personal ad in the newspaper and i lived to regret it!
The next guy will be flagged in every meaning of the word before he gets one peck on my lips. I hope this new guy isn't expecting a young woman he's not gonna get one from me lol!
I'm going to be so picky when it comes to men that my kids will be driven crazy!
My 17 yr old daughter says she's gonna help me with the dating scene. She says i should be more assertive with men, but not to appear overly anxious. I'm very shy lol!
Suggestions on the good type of guy to persue would be great. I use to fall for the goodlooking and wealthy, that didn't work out. Actually struck out to many times, so i went for the warm hearted kind but not very good looking.
That didn't work either.
I'm lost!

Woo, salem oregon! I lived there for abit. Lake salmac is the bomb >=d great fishing.... i miss that place.

Hi

I know this may sound crazy, but I've never heard of that lake lol!
I live about 8 miles from the willamette river. I'm nestled in the country slope in the NW region. If i walk about one mile i will hit downtown Salem, it's wierd!
I couldn't be stranded by any means.
My family is from louisiana and ark, I came down here at the age of nine and I've been here ever since. I have plans of moving back to louwy when my son is older. My siblings and parents left oregon a long time ago, but i decided to stay. To be honest with you i'm tired of the rain lol!
The sun can be shining but it will be showering to.

It's near Selma. The correct spelling for the lake is selmac, oops on my part. But anyways, if yer into fishing it's a great place to take kids. Ya get these little 1/4th oz lead jigs and 1 inch blue head white tail tubes and you'd catch tons of crappies around brush and stuff. The fish aren't difficult to catch at all which is why I mentioned its a great place for kids seeing kids usually don't have patience for more difficult fish like brook trout with a fly pole :P

You just got your wings back and youre looking to lose them again? You gotta be kidding!

I'd keep my wings and stay single.

Richard

It's near Selma. The correct spelling for the lake is selmac, oops on my part. But anyways, if yer into fishing it's a great place to take kids. Ya get these little 1/4th oz lead jigs and 1 inch blue head white tail tubes and you'd catch tons of crappies around brush and stuff. The fish aren't difficult to catch at all which is why I mentioned its a great place for kids seeing kids usually don't have patience for more difficult fish like brook trout with a fly pole :P

Fishing holes are a great place to meet men! What a great idea!

Hey Deafinorgeon,

You tied the knot three times? I am divorced. This time, I am gonna take it easy and find the right gal. It is a whole new ball park!

I'd rather stay single and swing a bit with a few gals in the rest of my life journey. Marriage is a big no-no these days. 2 words to tie the knot and a million words to untie. Do I need to repeat it?

Richard

I'd rather stay single and swing a bit with a few gals in the rest of my life journey. Marriage is a big no-no these days. 2 words to tie the knot and a million words to untie. Do I need to repeat it?

Richard

Nahhh...no need to repeat it...just...ummm...find yourself an island and gooood luck! :lol: (j/k ofc-- ;) )

~RR

Wish you luck the 4th time around!

Hello Miss Oregonian! I used to live in Oregon. I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Back