Caught in the rain with your HA (or CI?) try this

skipper

Reaction score
I love to be outside during the summer.... whether boating, or fishing, or goign to amusement parks.... and nothing sucks more than getting caught in the rain..

Well, a few years ago I spent the money to buy a Tilley hat. I keep it in my van all the time. If it looks like it's gonna rain, I carry it with me, or snap it to my camera bag if I am at a park or outdoor event.... and keep it handy...

A good Tilley will cost you about $60 - they are very stylish.... and Canadian made. They have al ifetime "on your honour" replacement warranty, even if lost!

GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
INSURED AGAINST LOSS
EXCELLENT SUN PROTECTION
REPELS RAIN
TIES ON IN THE WIND
MACHINE WASHABLE (WON`T SHRINK)

I have stood outside in a nasty rainfall... thunder, lightning..... soaked to the bone, and my head was dry!! My hearing aids did not get wet, I had a big goofy grin the first time I tried this a few years ago... :) Of course, be sure to get one that covers your ears well...

Anyway - I'm not trying to plug the company, but they are super comfortable, and stylish, and they have worked well for me!

Tilley Endurables - The Finest Hats and Travel Clothing in the World

/http://www.tilley.com/

You should be able to find them in any outdoor shop near you, but there is a list of dealers on the website too..

Sorry, I don't have a CI (yet) but I imagine it would be just as comfortable..

I hope this helps a few people!

Attachments

• til1.jpg
    til1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
  • til2.jpg
    til2.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1
  • til3.jpg
    til3.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1
That is pretty cool..

I also go on the boat and outside a lot... and in Florida Summer time also means rainy season.. I have a dry box on the boat which when we are out (riding and waves splashing) I usually keep them in there. I also keep a zip lock baggy in handy when I'm outdoors when rain is expected...

Back