Carrying around a notepad?

K0512199

Reaction score
So, I get really frustrated sometimes in social situations where I have to talk to people. I tend to feel left out. Do you guys think that carrying around a notepad to write things down would help me join in more? That way if I couldn't hear someone, I could just ask them to write it down rather than repeat themselves 10 times.

why not use your iPhone/Android?

Because I'd be nervous to let someone use my phone to type something to me. I'm just weird about people touching my phone lol

oh ok no worry. pen and pad then.

You can always have them text you from their phone if you don't want them using your phone. Pen & paper still come in handy, I use them at times.

Android has the same thing built in. The microphone key is on the default keyboard if I remember correctly to the left of the space bar.

I never carry pen and pad because people seem to always have/find one whenever I ask :lol:

Know of a good one for Android? I have carried a small pad & pen for years but the phone idea could come in handy,

Open up the memo app on Android. Use the voice option on the keyboard. The text will write itself.

You can always have them text you from their phone if you don't want them using your phone. Pen & paper still come in handy, I use them at times.
LOL I do this sometimes.

when I visit my friend in WA, we always do this even in the same room- mostly when it's crowded like it was before her wedding. She is hearing but is a lot like me.. does not like social interaction in general- a bit of an introvert (I'm a bigger introvert lol).

I also recall the time long before texting a friend and I went to Utah to pick up two kittens we adopted (from another friend of ours). There we all were-- in the basement - 4 computers in a row- all of us online.. and in the same MS ComicChat room....

Back