Can't take my dog with me to England :(

Well I know you live at home, and are on a fast track through college.

So anywhere from 16 to 19.

Anyone still dependent and under their parent's roof would be considered a child to me.

Keep in mind I am an older adult.

Well, I guess I still qualify as a child. I accept that. Thanks for being honest.

Luca getting readyto make a run for it to the warm Italian water.

Ocean-yorkie-500x375.jpg

The day was overcast and fairly cool, not like the sweltering heat we've been having here. He loves the cooler weather.

Your picture is a red x.

I'm 19, I guess still a child as far as the way my parents treat me, but I think I'm legally legal??

They're going back to the quarantine to stop all the thousands of tourists from bringing their pets to London at a very crowded time due to the Olympic games. It's to deter them from bringing them. It isn't fair because my family lives 2 hours outside London, no where near any Olympic venues.

Luca will possibly understand, but I will be in distress apart from him. If I stay an extra two weeks in Italy, my British grandparents will be angry.

19? You are legal age, also you are adult too, except if you live in Mississippi.

cool deal. I wouldve gone to England anyway. Grandparents don't live forever :)

Good news! I was so misinformed about this FALSE information. The new quarantine is very specific and has nothing to do with my situation. What a relief!

I bet Luca was happy to hear of the good news!

Pleasure is all mine.

We have just got back from our travels without any hitch and the traffic (london motorways) was not bad at all.

Thank you! I'm so happy and I wish you all the best second half of summer possible!

First half for me, our summer started 2 weeks ago and i have another 4 weeks before i return to work... plenty of trips then big holiday in greece (sadly without Boris but he and my chickens will be looked after by my mom) :)

Wirelessly posted

YAY! So glad it all worked out! :)

Last edited:
Back