Canada fight to argue to CRTC/FCC

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hear to story investigation to find out few people complaint

fail

Sasktel & Shaw is very request IP relay because

request to fight to because improve! I don`t know investiage it on search ask someone!

they complaint,someone told me! they told me not happy! they few people, they will not easy will fight!

FCC is very slow process!

someone told me oovoo and skype

no more vpad and 0_o what serious! I knew! I heard it someone! news

Last edited:

fail

request to fight to because improve! I don`t know investiage it on search ask someone!

they complaint,someone told me! they told me not happy! they few people, they will not easy will fight!

Are you talking about Canada FCC as CRTC?

Do YOU know the difference between CRTC and FCC ?? You are still living IN Canada right?!

Canadian fight with USA's FCC? You can't do that. Sorry.

TOO BAD.

Internet-Troll.jpg

fail

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

lol

banned for me 0_o Aim_
Lol USA not fair to USA not friendly! damn it lol I wish be serious protectect haahah

AIm don`t know I am manually ip trick they found it oh shit,I know clever! hee

I am very level beat to Increase 0_o hahahha

oh

hmm 2013 long time wait for boring to waste of time

I know Canada sad I am accept respect to USA

I can`t do control impossible

DMCA Is USA Is stricly is powerful is FCC IS legal I reading 0_o serious many region

I reading banned Canada blocked! oh well I guess! I wish access to communication to fast to access to Skype and ooovo I guess i advise to your access your clear your skills otherwise

you know! :lol:

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

means I look search find on ask people I want to find out request to Sasktel & Telus, I do it conviced to FCC !

we agree arrange serious complaint to USA disagree to them because

USA not allow!

well Canada own is set up own business i heard it telus and
DOn`t worry i can information you!

I tell you

I wait for long time 2013!!:lol: I guess I am very not familiar problem CRTC is very slow on process!!!

why not no sense i am very not clear i told on I am deaf and request to ip address I am deaf access IP Shaw new i reading I see new saw reading new update interesting same Sasktel I think!

I never heard Sasktel

they prepare fight to to CRTC not easy! they fight to CRTC issues problem tought!

means I look search find on ask people I want to find out request to Sasktel & Telus, I do it conviced to FCC !

we agree arrange serious complaint to USA disagree to them because

USA not allow!

well Canada own is set up own business i heard it telus and
DOn`t worry i can information you!

I tell you

I wait for long time 2013!!:lol: I guess I am very not familiar problem CRTC is very slow on process!!!

why not no sense i am very not clear i told on I am deaf and request to ip address I am deaf access IP Shaw new i reading I see new saw reading new update interesting same Sasktel I think!

I never heard Sasktel

they prepare fight to to CRTC not easy! they fight to CRTC issues problem tought!

... what? I was only spouting gibberish and you somehow saw something in my last post to respond about? Amazing :hmm:

... what? I was only spouting gibberish and you somehow saw something in my last post to respond about? Amazing :hmm:

I don't thinks, , I got email, SDDHS spread to community deaf counsellor aware told me!
sasktel and

means Saskatoon of Deaf/Hard of hearing Saskatoon (SDHSS) Welcome Page
not yet missing Shaw!

means I tell you!

Travis: has Bell Canada / Rogers or Telus arrived out there in Saskatoon yet?

Travis are suggesting that Video Relay is almost ready to go Canada wide? Or is this restricted to Saskatoon?
Haven't heard of this yet in Toronto.

Last edited:
Back