Canada Banned immgriation

one person moved on my area, government not accept! I am shocked they back England deaf one person

governemt to not allow because change politic!
pretty government Canada strictest law!

That's right, there are a lot of second and third generation Italians in this region and they speak both languages fluently. However, a lot of their parents can barely speak English at all, but they can speak Italian fluently.

My parents are from both countries. My maternal grandmother had been practiced her English reading skills by playing her favorite game, crossword. They had always spoken their native language at home.

I'm sick of this anti-Muslim immigration bullshit. I know a lot of fantastic Muslim people... They don't deserve this.

However, I do agree that they should learn English or French (both would be an asset), and have a decent education.

Hamilton has been a dump for as long as I can remember. Long before the Muslims moved there. Well, it was really the American border that made it more difficult for the Canadians to travel. Yes, we used to be able to drive into the USA without a passport til a couple years ago. Before that, we were told to show our driver's licenses, but they didn't ask for it every time. This continued on for years after 9/11.

Don't forget, big bookstores like Chapters, Indigo, Coles which all have the same parent company make it very difficult for small bookstore owners to compete with them. So you can't really blame the Muslims.

You are right that you or anyone can not blame the Muslims. I think the reason why the bookstores were close is because of HST. There were some stores being close here on the island all because of the HST. It has nothing to do with the Muslims. :hmm:

Yes, you can always smell it whenever you pass by the city.

hello banjo I know few person deaf moved on my area

banned implentation! I am puzzled
they disappointment , because update on church

hard to tough!

You are right that you or anyone can not blame the Muslims. I think the reason why the bookstores were close is because of HST. There were some stores being close here on the island all because of the HST. It has nothing to do with the Muslims. :hmm:

not sure! need to more people I think so Canada strong protect to people record good otherwise because bad record then go to back USA or can't back Canada is very law is strict

not sure! need to more people I think so Canada strong protect to people record good otherwise because bad record then go to back USA or can't back Canada is very law is strict

That is true, if the people who have or had bad records. They will have to go back to wherever country they came from before coming to USA or Canada and not come back ever. :dunno: The people who have good record can still stay and get their citizenship or visa to work or going to college in USA or Canada. Both of USA and Canada have strict law on immigration. :cool2:

That is true, if the people who have or had bad records. They will have to go back to wherever country they came from before coming to USA or Canada and not come back ever. :dunno: The people who have good record can still stay and get their citizenship or visa to work or going to college in USA or Canada. Both of USA and Canada have strict law on immigration. :cool2:

people many complaint to governemt, prevent terroit risk dangerous!

that is why reason protect to Canada is very law enforenment to power handle to immigrant, reason prove on passport, I think so visit to plane to USA to Canada
they many frustrated to government, government to manager cope politic tough

I don't think banning Immigration for Muslims to Canada will happen, now what i think they should do is limit the amount of immigrants that can come to Canada from each continent. Being an immigrant to Canada from the US i shouldn't want that, but i really do, yesterday i saw a group of 6 adults and 8 kids with all 4 of the women pregnant by 2 different guys, my friend from their country overheard one of them talking about it and she was saying that when she gets her citizenship she'll sponsor her 7 siblings to come to Canada and then they'll sponsor their spouses. In my own opinion i do think it needs to be limited.

Did someone notice that there was a recent election in Canada? So far no laws re immigration has been changed. They just passed the budget yesterday.

Laws to change the Immigration act possible-likely in the near horizon? Nothing of future potential change in the Toronto newspapers-so far.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Back