California

Basically, if you wanted to list activities and things to do in California...it would be hundreds of pages long. lol

Cali people, theres a NorCal vs Socal deaf party on August 3rd in Fresno California. It will be huge. Expecting 200+ deafies. Hotels and Motels are cheap in the area or you can bring a tent and camp on the ranch and leave the next day. PM me for details.

San Diego is the beautiful place for every visitor. It have the scenic views and perfect weather conditions.

San Diego is the mesmerizing place for visit. It have the pleasant weather conditions and atmosphere for trip.

San Diego is the mesmerizing place for visit. It have the pleasant weather conditions and atmosphere for trip.

I'd take Long Beach for the federal jobs. I'd love San Francisco but on a federal salary no way I could afford to live there.....be nice though......

Laura

My husband was in San Diego some years back for a work <IT> conference and thought it was awesome.

I've been in Northern CA to see my aunt and her family - places like Yosemite, Redwoods...also went to San Fran. and Santa Cruz and loved it.

Back