California Serial Rapist to be released in July

Yup.He NEEDS to be kept away from society. I don't get it. There is something obviously VERY wrong with this thing.........He's going to start up again....He most likely has a SEVERE personailty disorder

Yup.He NEEDS to be kept away from society. I don't get it. There is something obviously VERY wrong with this thing.........He's going to start up again....He most likely has a SEVERE personailty disorder

I'd like to make a suggestion to this judge.... send him to an isolated island where he can live by himself, and not be at risk of harming anybody. That, and we could save the money on the guards and make better use of it.

Last edited:
Too many people in jail in California, it has been problematic since then. They got too many stupid laws on book. The less stupid laws on book, the less it is going to cost government, and keep the dangerous ones lock up longer.

I'd like to make a suggestion to this judge.... send him to an isolated island where he can live by himself, and not be at risk of harming anybody. That, and we could save the money on the guards and make better use of it.

Right on! This type of sex offender will NEVER rehab......Pretty much ALL the time, rape is a symptom of a severe personality disorder. (narcisstic, or anti social personality)There is NOTHING that can cure personailty disorders......They should have simply placed him in a center for sexually dangerous people.

Maybe a requirement should be, they should give him the judges home address when he is released. Then see if the judge is still in favor of his getting out.

Make sure he doesn't have access to pillows.

This guy is going to be living in my hometown :/ I don't live there anymore, but many friends and family still do. Very scary and sad to know that he will be walking around free and could be anywhere you go.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Note I said 'Isolated'. Means no animal life there whatsoever. Almost kinda like uninhabited.

But if no food (animals) or (plants) why bother waste the money to send them there to die of starvation, when they can buy a bullet and some lumber...wait, Buy nothing and take them to the zoo to feed the lions? Damn near free except a bus or Train ticket...lol

Last edited:
But all those poor defenseless little plants and trees..

scary-tree_682_1325673a.jpg

I found the perfect forest to release the jerk.

The judge could let the guy live with him if he think he safe to be release from jail.

I agree!! If the judge wouldn't want to live with him, then why should anyone else have to?? I think the judge would have changed his mind if the rapist decided he wanted to move next door to him.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back