California Earthquake

Probably the stongest one i have experinced was a 7.2 but i was in a car ao i thought the car had something wrong

Probably the stongest one i have experinced was a 7.2 but i was in a car ao i thought the car had something wrong

7.2 is scary. I have never experienced anything higher than 4.2 here in Chicago-- keep in mind that the earthquake was a 5.3 in southern IL.

Hey WDYS....Most of California is doing just fine. National news seriously over exagerates everything. When I was watching National news for the East Coast it was like you were all doomed and going to freeze to death. They go to the absolute coldest part of the USA and report from there.

My area in CA has not started any water rationing yet. Everyone is cutting back but that is pretty common since we don't get rain in the summer time. We are actually gettiing rain today.

Earthquakes are pretty frightening, but in reality hurricanes and tornados kill more people in the USA. The news has been saying that these "smaller" quakes are good because they remind people to be prepared. After being in two houses that were a direct hit, I feel pretty darn safe living in CA.

I did find a squirrel that frozen to death at a park does that count? I agree the news does love to over exaggerates everything and made is sound California is going to fall off the map. I really did love living there.

I did find a squirrel that frozen to death at a park does that count? I agree the news does love to over exaggerates everything and made is sound California is going to fall off the map. I really did love living there.

HAHAHA yes I think a frozen squirrel counts. Poor little thng. If you do get the chance come back to California we would love to have you.

I have an odd question: does all these earthquakes remind anyone of that movie, "Day after Tomorrow?" That's what comes to mind here. Tornadoes in CA, and snow in MA earlier today. Wonder what's next?

I have an odd question: does all these earthquakes remind anyone of that movie, "Day after Tomorrow?" That's what comes to mind here. Tornadoes in CA, and snow in MA earlier today. Wonder what's next?

nada. it's usual.

I really don't dwell on what could happen. It's one thing to be prepared and another to live in fear.

Media like to scare people. Most Californians are pretty much used to these rocking and rolling business. I don't freak out unless, I see my roof falling down or the ground cracking open then I would be terrified.

Back