burrito saying HI!

burrito

Reaction score
Hello! I joined AD about a month ago, but never introduced myself. Sorry.
Why Burrito? It means little jackass. Fits me pretty well. I am a jackass and generally believe that eveyone else is too! So if I call you a jackass, don't be offended, it means I like you.

I actually joined because a Deaf friend of mine sent me a link with Ms Giglz signature of FIRE. That was so fucking cool, I had to join to ask her how she did it. While I was asking her how to do that font of fire, I HAD to check out Penisarium. I laugh at that EVERY DAY. Thanks to all of you. There is some funny stuff. Alex has also given me help to fix my stupid website and Superhuman made me the coolest Avatar in AD.

I think Steel is my long lost twin with his obsessions with boobs and sex - except I am 20 years older and I have actually scored with women . . .

Thank you all for making me laugh on a daily basis!

I have never joined a forum befoer. I don't know how to use smilies. . . I reckon I can learn though.

Welcome!! You sound like you're a lot of fun to be around. Looking forward to that!! :D

I've seen a few of your posts...sure am glad to see that you're enjoying this forum so far! :thumb: Welcome to AD! :wave:

:lol: pretty funny, burrito jackass.. and welcome to AD belatedly. I see you completely took to Penisarium... it's a credit to AD, huh? :cool:
:dj:

Fly Free said:
hehe thats great Burrito!!! and welcome to AD! :wave:

Hello Fly free! Thanks for the welcome! I enjoy your posts. I especially laugh when someone thinks you are a guy. . .

WaterRats13 said:
I've seen a few of your posts...sure am glad to see that you're enjoying this forum so far! :thumb: Welcome to AD! :wave:

Thanks WaterRats! I enjoy your posts. Keep it up!

Liza said:
:lol: pretty funny, burrito jackass.. and welcome to AD belatedly. I see you completely took to Penisarium... it's a credit to AD, huh? :cool:
:dj:

Thanks. Yes, Penisarium is the best. It is definitely good for laughs, but lets me know that I am not the only one that thinks about sex all the time!

butterflygal said:
Welcome!! You sound like you're a lot of fun to be around. Looking forward to that!! :D

Thanks! I need to branch out. I get stuck in Penisarium and can't get out! I am going to try to figure out how to post a picture today.

I'm new, too. Nice to meet ya. For the record jackass is one of my favorite words. It's right up there with cryass.

LittleMissFancy said:
I'm new, too. Nice to meet ya. For the record jackass is one of my favorite words. It's right up there with cryass.

I like cryass. Is it what I think it is? I have never heard that before. Do you call someone a cryass because they are whining about something? I love that. STFU you cryass!

burrito said:
I like cryass. Is it what I think it is? I have never heard that before. Do you call someone a cryass because they are whining about something? I love that. STFU you cryass!
Yeah, you can use it like that or also
Hey, there will be no cryassing!

or
We're going to the fair, and I don't want to hear any cryassing!
Heh, I could go on and on. It makes me giggle for some reason. Perhaps because I'm a 10 year old stuck in a 30 year olds body. Mwuahahaha...

LittleMissFancy said:

or
Heh, I could go on and on. It makes me giggle for some reason. Perhaps because I'm a 10 year old stuck in a 30 year olds body. Mwuahahaha...

ROFL I am going to start using that RIGHT NOW! I love that as much as Jackass! Thank you. You are ahead of me. I don't think I ever made it past 3. I am a three year old trapped in a much older body. I think I qualify as a dirty old man now.

LittleMissFancy said:

or
Pfffft! Age is in the eye of....the person staring at our wrinkles! Jk. It's relative. Anyway, enough of this jackassery!--Not to be confused with cryassery :nono:, mang :D

LittleMissFancy said:
Pfffft! Age is in the eye of....the person staring at our wrinkles! Jk. It's relative. Anyway, enough of this jackassery!--Not to be confused with cryassery :nono:, mang :D

Alright Miss Fancy pants! You are making me laugh out LOUD! It's embarrassing. not to be confused with any other kind of assing going on.

burrito said:
Alright Miss Fancy pants! You are making me laugh out LOUD! You are so funny and witty and cool. You are the empress of madness. Your beauty shines through the tap of your keyboard. Oh, to catch just a glimmer is as sweet as moonflower at midnight. All hail Empress FancyPants!
fixed.

heh

Back