Breaking News:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this thread a bit laughable. The "secret" purpose of this thread is obvious. I have never had any issues with the intended target. I just skip over topics that involve the target. I never understood what the problem was. Kind of like ignore, but in a different way.

Feel it's really an insult to the target's intellect!...Poor guy.....why, why, why, why, oh why, why, why???????

You know?

Lets lock this thread up. It was not supposed to be here :P

It was just for the laughs...

PFH ya applying to Elephant College?? Taking courses on how to be a pompous a** eh? if so good luck man.. lol

PFH ya applying to Elephant College?? Taking courses on how to be a pompous a** eh? if so good luck man.. lol

No need for courses.... The teachers of the courses can only dream of attaining the level of my greatness.

No need for courses.... The teachers of the courses can only dream of attaining the level of my greatness.

Naw ya wont be able to attain anything of greatness because ya will be dwarfed in genius level and more... and ya will be kissing some higher-above feet that gonna make ya go bllahh and smooch and repeat the cycle for about 100 years or so till ya are finally done...

jclarke - please insert the facepalm.. I need to go off to the food store. Id like to see it here before i get back. thanks.

PFH: a troll wanting to be elephant? Bad news: hard to use ASL if an elephant-waiting for confirmation. Yeah Harlan Lane wants to know- can an elephant use its trunk in signing? Even the experts at Gallaudet- stumped? Thanks to PFH_ have beer and relax!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back