Boxing

authentic

Reaction score
Who likes to talk about BOXING?

I'm looking for buddies to discuss/chat about WBO/WBC and MMA. Knowlege about name of boxers, fight record, their previous opponents, etc. are preferred.

Anyone?

Boxing is my favorite sport after football...hope this thread gets interesting!

ive no idea about boxing, BUT i know its the highest paid sport then Golf...(or other way around, depending?)

I like chinese boxing (wing chun)

Used be huge fan of 1980's like Hearns, Leonard, Hagler, Bam Bam and Tyson...until UFC/MMA took me out from boxing and pro wrestling. All I can do check boxing news on SportCenter out whenever PPV-Showtime-HBO matches are over.

I think Mayweather is a coward boxer! :D

ive no idea about boxing, BUT i know its the highest paid sport then Golf...(or other way around, depending?)

I like chinese boxing (wing chun)

Boxing the highest-paid sport? Not even close. The vast majority of boxers never see a huge payday, and there are quite a few boxers, wouldn't you say? Now take professional basketball...:shock:

Used be huge fan of 1980's like Hearns, Leonard, Hagler, Bam Bam and Tyson...until UFC/MMA took me out from boxing and pro wrestling. All I can do check boxing news on SportCenter out whenever PPV-Showtime-HBO matches are over.

I think Mayweather is a coward boxer! :D

Mayweather is chicken. I can't wait to watch Pacquiao to KNOCK HIM OUT in 2012.

Ruslan Chagaev UZB (27 wins 1 losses 17 KO's) vs Aleksander Povetkin RUS (21 wins 0 loss 15 KO's) for WBA Heavyweight title on August 27th will be the BIGGEST FIGHT of the YEAR in BOXING SPORT.

I diss two Klitschko brothers, they refuse to fight eachother at all. Not cool. :hmm:

Mayweather is chicken. I can't wait to watch Pacquiao to KNOCK HIM OUT in 2012.

Ruslan Chagaev UZB (27 wins 1 losses 17 KO's) vs Aleksander Povetkin RUS (21 wins 0 loss 15 KO's) for WBA Heavyweight title on August 27th will be the BIGGEST FIGHT of the YEAR in BOXING SPORT.

I diss two Klitschko brothers, they refuse to fight eachother at all. Not cool. :hmm:

Hell yeah on Chicken Mayweather...Yes, love to Pacquia to KO him out...no, I want to see Pacq do brutal on him all round then KO him down on fianl round.

Sound interesting about Chagaev vs Povestkin...their records show pretty good to be Biggest Fight Of the Year. :)

Back