Borderlands

I was excited to play Borderlands.... but one problem, it asked me activation product code. I was like forget it and deleted it. I will rent it for Xbox360 or PS3.

I was excited to play Borderlands.... but one problem, it asked me activation product code. I was like forget it and deleted it. I will rent it for Xbox360 or PS3.

Wow, never ask me for activation code because I use retail version aka hard copy.

I think you need find bypass the activation an just report to anyone who did upload and tell them that you need activation code.

Hard copy of game because don't want get deal with slow DSL. :(

I would accept DD if games are less than 5 GB to download but more than 5 GB will take around more than 5 hours to complete due shitty DSL in my area, no cable either.
Fox, Yes, true.. I actual loath DSL! plus ATT DSL is little expensive payment monthly than Cable Hi-speed.

Modern Warfare 2 for PC version will be sucks due no dedicated servers, no mods and priced in $60, it isn't on Steam best selling anymore.

You are kidding, right? I have seen MW2 will sell for 50 bucks somewhere place in my location..

but I see MW2 is on steam for 59.95 bucks, thats pain... however I would pick the phyiscal copy of cover box if they drop price... Most pc games always drop price like 19.95, 10 or 5 bucks after a year or so, depend on any stores if notify it on clearance or last supply and have a chance to grab it..

Fox, Yes, true.. I actual loath DSL! plus ATT DSL is little expensive payment monthly than Cable Hi-speed.

You are kidding, right? I have seen MW2 will sell for 50 bucks somewhere place in my location..

but I see MW2 is on steam for 59.95 bucks, thats pain... however I would pick the phyiscal copy of cover box if they drop price... Most pc games always drop price like 19.95, 10 or 5 bucks after a year or so, depend on any stores if notify it on clearance or last supply and have a chance to grab it..

I'm not kidding.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Windows
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC Games) : Target
Walmart.com: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 w/ Bonus $20 eGift Card (PC): Games

Modern Warfare 2 bringing $60 price tag to PC games

Wal mart changed the price to $60 for PC version now.

Unfortunately, Call of Duty is hardly to get huge price down like Modern Warfare cost around $30 to $40 and $40 to $50 for World at War.

Yup, I live in small city and no competition on between DSL and cable, I'm just feel like retard when move to south in last Dec.

I used had att DSL (former SBC) when I lived in Chicago and it is so-so but max at 6 mbps and don't get complete speed as advertised.

borderlands for x360's alright, the single player's decent, but co-op's where it's at.

Because your bad?

No, it is all about more control, such as dedicated server, mods and keyboard/mouse since console version don't have one, if you play in multiplayer against me so I'm gonna beat all of them who use controller while I use keyboard/mouse so compete with PC and console are bad idea.

Back